Reviews for Pretending I Never Found You
missscatterbrain325 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is so beautiful. Though I think that Serena and Darien are meant to be, I still love Seiya and the love he has for Serena. You described it perfectly.
How can you condemn a guy who fell in love? You can't. Especially not when he's such a loyal friend and when his love is unconditional and selfless...
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved it! Although I'm a Usa/Mamo fan all the way, I also feel bad for how Seiya was just discarded at the end of the anime. I'm not sure why he's so poorly depicted in most stories, because all he ever did was love her in the original series...
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I'll always be a Usa/Mamo fan, but I've never hated Seiya. I really liked this story. Very well written and I feel so bad for the guy :(
roxyk630 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I'm not a Seiya/Usagi fan. I'm Usagi/Mamoru all the way... but this was SO beautifully handled. I agree. I hated the way Seiya and co were treated in the Anime... simply because I preferred their characters in the Manga. They were almost completely different.

But, this is lovely and bittersweet. Usagi loves Mamoru, Seiya loves Usagi... but he knows it's not requited. It happens. And I love how you did this. No bashing, no "make believe", it feels very real and very grounded.

Brava!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I could never hate Seyia as well i mean in so many moments i liked him almost if not more den Mamoru especially for the way he was with her not that Mamoru is not but Seyia ...well he just shod more then Mamoru ever did not that i think love is measured in public affections because that is were Mamoru lacks a LOT but after his past I can't exactly blame know I never knew how to take the exchange between Mamoru and Seyia at the end even then i prefer Seyia's way I mean he admitted in front of ALL even HIS princess that he loved Usa!Well i loved the one-shot i mean how can you not and like the way you write very much i have a lot of story's that i like this way i mean LOVE LOVE and you had two this far you gained a place i the fav. authors on my behalf witch might not sound like much but you are one of the fiu that made it ;D ( i have a lot of 's some of them even a little light as reading material not as great as yours but i swear the authors are carefully picked ;) ) thanks for the reading material
EbonyFirePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
wow thats really sad. its really good though, i always liked the idea of what if usagi didn't choose mamoru...but then there'd be no chibi-usa which is just as sad...*sigh*
Lunadoragon chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
OMG! T_T Luna is crying over here. *sniffle* wonderful writing.

Ja ne! _

Luna
spiegel-octopi chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
YES! Introspective-Seiya-Usagi-Mamoru-Angsty-Goodness!

I love it! (I'm beginning to think I sound like a broken record in all of my reviews.) And I've always thought the same way about Seiya and Mamoru being alike! That's why I wasn't suprised when Usagi seemed to start falling for him, he acted almost exactly like Mamoru did in the first season (HE EVEN CALLED HER DUMPLING, COME ON.) except he was more open with his feelings rather than being that oh so adorable but oh so stupid mamo-chan that vehemently denies that he has any touch of human emotion.

Again, wonderful, even more justification of you being one of my favorite authors on this soul-consuming site.
Jiminez chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
.Incredible. It honestly made me cry, the way you described it so well. I love it!
Dudly chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
its really sad that seiya fell in love with a girl who couldnt love him back because he would have deserve it... and he didnt push usagi to choose between him and mamoru. he was there when she needed him and he let her go back to her true love when he came back. i think its truly amazing. and yes, with the way he tease her and call her odango atame...just the same... with black hair and blue eyes... except that his transformation was really not as cool as tuxedo kamen (!)... it feels like he was there just so that he could replace mamoru.

anyway, how could usagi forget about her prince when seiya is just like him?

dudly -xx-
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
ah. so sad. seiya's a great guy too but he's just not rite for usagi. (sighs)
tUbbiE83 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
wow...that's was so beautifully written! thank you.
ButterflyRogue chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is the evening of beautiful stories I guess. This one was also remarkable. And I could never hate Seiya too. I believe that he was honest when he said he loved Usagi and he was man enough to see she didn't feel the same way and not force her into anything not even in that rather desperate period of the Stars season when she thought Mamoru forgot about her because he never replied any of her letters.

I never noticed that both of them are Leos... :D I did notice that he resembled Mamoru in a way. I mean, black hair, blue eyes, tall, well built. Just like you said. A younger, more Usagi-personality kind of Mamoru.

Anyhow, once again, great job!
mychakk chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hi!

I really liked this. I;m not a fan of Seiya but this was really beautiful and touching. I did feel for him here and it heped me to look a bit different at him in the anime. But I still dislike him. Not because he was interested in Usa (even knowing she has a boyfriend) but he didn;t stopped pursiuing her when she clearly said that she loves only Mamoru. That's why I dislike him. He didn't get the hint, he didn't WANT to get a hint but tried to force himself onto Usa (that's how it looked sometimes to me) But I feel for him here. And like I said I liked this story realy much

Mycha
littlelunaeve chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
the anime really did not right by the manga i think we have astablished that, you know i agree that Seiya gets a bum rap because of his feeling for usagi and even if he had taken her from mamoru it would not have been his fault love works with little thought to the plans of anyone else