Reviews for No Place Like Home
EmberskyofShadowClan chapter 2 . 8/7
I'm probably doing nothing more than shouting into a void right now, but I had to try.

Is there any chance of this being updated? Because the first chapter is beautiful and is like to see it expanded on. Even if not, because I understand that real life takes priority, is there any chance of a little AN saying you've discontinued?

Ah, well. This is lovely and everyone seems to be in character. Whether or not this gets updated, know that it has my support.

Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Argh come on now, you cannot do that! Please, whatever it takes, I beg you to continue this story... I don't care how long it's been abandoned! Get back at it! Please!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
You cannot leave it like that. You simply can't. PLEASE!
Latte-The-Cat chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Wow, this looks really promising!

I really like your writing style, and the way you portray Dorothy's character. PLease keep going!

the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Fiyero had better show up.
Sapph chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Awesome work! Update pretty please?
WickedGallifrey96 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Please update! I love this story and decided to finally review it, the preview of chapter two did nothing but increase my curiosity. I can't wait to see what this story will end up being.

Don't forget about it again!
PinkRangerV chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
:O Wow. Do more!
tdfgh1 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010

can't wait to see what happens next!
Storm Warning chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
OMG AN UPDATE! I was so excited when I saw you posted! Thank you so much for returning to the story!
Skopje-Tiran chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Well, I appear to be three years too late, but I couldn't help it. Writing your story from Dorothy's perspective makes it quite interesting. I also love the way you wrote this, mixing the past and the present. I hope that I will find out what happens next.
JACK NAIPER chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
you need to update this! ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOD! it kind of makes sence too. and its actually well written!
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE T_T Don't leave us like this!
somebody chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
thid will be intresting. Please continue! its a great start
SillyKai chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Excellent story!

It was sometimes confusing to change the perspective so frequently, especially when jumping from one witch to the other without a noticeable signal of the change.

Still, I would really love for you to continue this- I especially want to see more of how their relationship will unfold. Please don't abandon!