Reviews for No Place Like Home
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Argh come on now, you cannot do that! Please, whatever it takes, I beg you to continue this story... I don't care how long it's been abandoned! Get back at it! Please!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
You cannot leave it like that. You simply can't. PLEASE!
Latte-The-Cat chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Wow, this looks really promising!

I really like your writing style, and the way you portray Dorothy's character. PLease keep going!

Latte
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Fiyero had better show up.
Sapph chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Awesome work! Update pretty please?
WickedGallifrey96 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Please update! I love this story and decided to finally review it, the preview of chapter two did nothing but increase my curiosity. I can't wait to see what this story will end up being.

Don't forget about it again!
PinkRangerV chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
:O Wow. Do more!
tdfgh1 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
YES! YOU UPDATED!

can't wait to see what happens next!
Storm Warning chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
OMG AN UPDATE! I was so excited when I saw you posted! Thank you so much for returning to the story!
Skopje-Tiran chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Well, I appear to be three years too late, but I couldn't help it. Writing your story from Dorothy's perspective makes it quite interesting. I also love the way you wrote this, mixing the past and the present. I hope that I will find out what happens next.
JACK NAIPER chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
you need to update this! ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOD! it kind of makes sence too. and its actually well written!
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE T_T Don't leave us like this!
somebody chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
thid will be intresting. Please continue! its a great start
SillyKai chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Excellent story!

It was sometimes confusing to change the perspective so frequently, especially when jumping from one witch to the other without a noticeable signal of the change.

Still, I would really love for you to continue this- I especially want to see more of how their relationship will unfold. Please don't abandon!
Ann chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow, I absolutely love it! I have read this story over 10 times now...I would love to read more...:)

Brilliant characterisation as well...congratulations. And I love it so much!

Please update, maybe just one chapter? :3