Reviews for Home's Face
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Very interesting story, well written.
brokenhearted4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
unique and descriptive
Shadybaby27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I'm so glad I found this, what a great little fic!

The whole time reading this I was thinking HAHAHA that's what you get Petyon, that's what you get! Then by the end I was like Lucus sucks big time because although I enjoy Peyton pain, I don't like Brooke pain and in the end, it's clear that Lucus isn't sure about any of the two girls, so he will continue to go back and forth! So now that Peyton has taken herself out, he will go you Brooke and she will be with him by default, but then again if pitiful Peyton can kick him to the curb, I'm sure Brooke can too, she probably already did which is why he went to Peyton in the first place.

Sorry my mind wanders LOL. I just want to say awesome fic, thanks for sharing!
caramelo chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
So it's been months since this has been posted, but I just found it and I'm really glad I did. I love this story. It's so sad and true and perfect. The part where Lucas saved Brooke at graduation - it was something you could literally see happening as if it had on the show. And how Peyton felt about it and how she finally broke the cycle, it was just all really perfect. Thank you.
somewhereonlyiknow chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Three words: I LOVE YOU.

This was amazing beyond words; the song fit perfectly. Short, simple, subtle but incredibly effective.
xo going nowhere chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
We don't know each other, but I'm fairly certain that I absolutely love you for writing this. This is a rather brilliant look at the BLP love triangle, and it's scary how this seems like it could be a natural progression into the future. I haven't been a fan of Peyton in the longest time, but this can almost make me sympathize with her. Lucas always starts his cycles the same way- they're just hanging out; they're just friends; they're close; he's just doing her a favor. The fact is that Lucas Scott is always looking for someone to save, and it's never his actual girlfriend. I adored that line at the end, because it's what really needs to happen- someone needs to break the cycle, because they're all already so damaged that it's just the merry go round from hell. Luke would bounce back and forth between them for all of eternity if they would let him. As a die hard Brooke fan, I do love the way that she stuck it to Peyton at some points in this story, but ultimately, they're all sort of victims, and that's portrayed nicely here.

The story's simple, but very effective. Great job.
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
omg - it's like the story of lucas's life

i think i know exactly where you're coming from cause you're a brucas fan too

but lucas is such an asshole - i mean seriously, he only ever wants what he can't have

he's got a stupid hero complex - has to save any girl that he can

but with brooke he's so much more tender and loving and gentle, with peyton i just see a friendship

but nevertheless he always has to want what he doesn't have

you have him down perfectly :D

great job!
BrucasForeva chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
OMG i wish brooke does tht to peyton in the show lol..lucas is an ass but thts nothing new..awesome oneshot
TypoKween chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Holy mighty modest mouse! when the heck did you write this? how did I miss it? I loved it, even if it was written in seytons POV I still l-o-v-e loved it. I completely agree with the way things were portrayed in this fic. I hate that Lucas is so indecisive and its not fair to both girls. He's ruined a friendship that was once a bond. Its sad how one boy can do such damage. Even the ones who swear up and down they would “never hurt you” intentionally. Ugh. Well, like all your other fics this was wonderfully well written, intense and short and all that goodness. I hope you write a full blown brucas fic next so we can have some good brucas fics out in the circuit. I really hate not being and able to read good quality fiction. Haha.

Thanks for the oneshot, write some more! lol ;)
Bleeding Crimson Regret chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Although I'm a major Brucas fan, I can't help but be mad at Lucas. He's such a flip-flopper, always switching from girl to girl. I feel sorry for both Brooke and Peyton. I'm also proud of Peyton, though, for deciding that she'll no longer participate in the dreaded triangle. I hope Brooke realizes that she's better off without Lucas, too. Nice story!
tinycapricorn12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Is this a one shot or what? I love it by the way. You should totally continue.
for you to notice chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Oh my god, I love it. I love love love love love it. Like beyond love it. It's so perfect. What could be a better character analysis? It's obvious, and it's abrupt, but it's damn good. And it's different. Really different from what you usually like it.

Never resist posting stuff like this; it is much appreciated.
only-because3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
i have to say, awesome job! i loved i really did and u portrayed lucas exactly how he is on the show. brooke seemed a bit bitchy when peyton asked her to stop seeign lucas but i guess she had a right to be.. awesome job!
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
So I really liked this for some reason, even though it was written in Peytons POV and certain scenes portrayed Brooke as insensitive. I knew I would from the first little section that I read; the one starting out with Lucas asking Peyton if she had ever considered dying her hair dark. This whole fic was so well written and I couldn't help take satisfaction in the fact that Peyton was feeling the same insecurities that Brooke had felt all along. And then there was also Luke and his little switching back and forth personality. I think it portrayed the love triangle perfectly. You did an amazing job with this oneshot, once again! Great job.