Reviews for Sailor cosmos: Karai onna
serenityskywalker chapter 13 . 5/15
are u gonna give serena a king maybe chaos as her husband and king he just takes on Darien's form etc also will queen serenity and pluto appear and is there any light left in serena to fight the darkness in her? new chapters
TropicalRemix chapter 10 . 5/13
did darien really sleep with a lot of woman because serena wasn't old enough or are they false memories?
TropicalRemix chapter 3 . 5/13
you keep spelling mina's name wrong. They are acting mean to serena to protect her? There going to make her turn on them.
jane chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
sailor cosmos -book 1 karai onna is coming to a great start don't stop til the very end!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
i loved it so far! i will go take your poll, lol. update soon!

-luna
Secluded Sapphire chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
I read through this story I actually like the concept because I've actually thought about it myself, the only thing that truly keeps me from getting into the story is the grammar. If you could closely proofread your chapters I think you could have a much better story.

Though I would've liked to have seen a better developed romance with Diamond and Serena (since I adore that pairing) I can see what you're doing. All in all, a pretty good story, hope you don't mind the criticism.

Update soon :)
Madeline chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
Love your story! PLZ continue with this story!
Butterflygirl1234 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This is a very good story.

I am really liking it.
solaramber chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Wow, crazy stuff here I can't eait to read more. Keep up the good work and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
great story
Sakura-Chan1345 chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
Awsome! :)
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Here are my questions. 1. Could you give me some information on the plot? 2. Any certain location(s) for this fanfic? 3. When does it take place? 4. Who all is in the fanfic? 5. How old is anyone that is in the fanfic? 6. How many Sailor Scouts are there in the fanfic? Be sure to give some kind of answer or explanation.
PriestessHelene chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
I liked how you developed a story behind the story with Serenity and her moon origins very original. Keep the chapters coming!
solaramber chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
Wow, this is really interesting so far and I can't wait for you write some more. THings seem to be getting a lot more complicated as things go on and I really want to know more. Keep up the good work and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
solaramber chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
Wow, very interesting so far and very sad that the sailor scouts are having such a hard time with coping with this undesirable situation. I really like how things are getting a bit more interesting concerning Serena's motives as black lady and it's kinda weird that she would try to use saphire as a substitute for Darien, but then again it is natural that Serena would want Darien. I look forward to your next installment. Keep up the good work and please update soon! _