Reviews for Sailor cosmos: Kuroi onna
bleachdreamer0 chapter 4 . 2/28
Karai onna means Spicy woman. I don't get it.
Did you mean kurai or kuroi? Like dark or black?
bleachdreamer0 chapter 1 . 2/27
Like the premise so far, but it's just jarring to see the English dub names after 10 years, I'm so used to the Japanese ones now- but its still good.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 1/23
Great story, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
TropicalRemix chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
are they going to be able to save serena or is she going to stay evil?
TropicalRemix chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
i can't remember is serena evil? it's been a while since i've read this fic.
serenityskywalker chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
what the? I thought he was dead? ugh just kill him off completely new chapters
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
What does karai onna mean?
serenityskywalker chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
cool um does serena get a new love? also she no longer evil or badass queen that is power hungry?
serenityskywalker chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
are u gonna give serena a king maybe chaos as her husband and king he just takes on Darien's form etc also will queen serenity and pluto appear and is there any light left in serena to fight the darkness in her? new chapters
TropicalRemix chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
did darien really sleep with a lot of woman because serena wasn't old enough or are they false memories?
TropicalRemix chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
you keep spelling mina's name wrong. They are acting mean to serena to protect her? There going to make her turn on them.
jane chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
sailor cosmos -book 1 karai onna is coming to a great start don't stop til the very end!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
i loved it so far! i will go take your poll, lol. update soon!

-luna
Secluded Sapphire chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
I read through this story I actually like the concept because I've actually thought about it myself, the only thing that truly keeps me from getting into the story is the grammar. If you could closely proofread your chapters I think you could have a much better story.

Though I would've liked to have seen a better developed romance with Diamond and Serena (since I adore that pairing) I can see what you're doing. All in all, a pretty good story, hope you don't mind the criticism.

Update soon :)
Madeline chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
Love your story! PLZ continue with this story!