Reviews for Everything will be just fine
Poochie-90 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
In english is good too. But I'm not the better of my classroom in this language. Unhappy and Untoward. I make a lot of fault. It's nothing. I'm just stupid. it's true, you know.

Your fic is great, like the others. It's a good exercice for me and my english. Thank you.

I love the Gojyo/Sanzo. I'm fan. *happy*
kitsu34 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Whow, une fic en anglais? C'est vraiment exceptionnel! Alors, on va essayer la rewiew en anglais, mais je ne promets rien ! I really loved this text! It's just as well written as usual and I loved your way of writing the Sanzo's feelings about Gojyo's love. I really liked Gojyo's reaction when the others guys spoke about his monk, it was very surprising and a little sad too, because of Sanzo's reaction and feelings about it. So, a very nice text and in english!

ps : I'm sorry for my too many mistakes! I'm very very bad at english , not like you!
Baka Saru 54 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Hello Liloo !

I'm going to write my review in english but . I think that there are many faults!

I find that your fic is beautiful but sad but I love the angst, I'm very crazy XD! You know , you make me to like the Gojyo x Sanzo!

I WANT A SEQUEL , PLEASE ( CHIBI EYES POWER *_*)
Befanini chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
*blush* Am not a Sensei, but thank you for the honor! _

See? Everyone wants the sequel, and everyone wants it to be a happy ending! Heh. *hint, hint...*

GLOMP!
Redspirit chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Please tell me there's going to be a sequel! I'm impressed. First fic in Engish, and beautifully written. Very much in character. I'm of the school of thought that part of Sanzo's problem is that he doesn't believe he deserves to be loved, and you have captured that very well. His confusion over Gojyo's feelings, and Gojyo having jumped to his defense in the bar is palpable. Poor Sanzo and Gojyo. I hope you will continue this and bring them together in the end.
Shin-no-Nekochan chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Congratulations on your first English fic. :) I do hope you'll write more and become even more proficient.

I'm proud of Gojyo for sticking up for Sanzo, but feel so bad for him in the end. :'( The bar scene was extremely well done, I think, as well as pulling the scene out by making it a recent memory. Very well executed in terms of plot for a one-shot. :)

Shin-no-Nekochan o
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Kind of a cliffhanger in the end but I like it. It was as close to IC as 53 can get.
kenihiko chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
i really really like this. great story and very well written.

great job. :)
strawberrydevil chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
WOAH! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS! THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASE OH, PLEASE! I REALLY LOVE THIS PAIRING! ONEGAISHIMASU!

P/S: And if you do, please make it a happy ending hehehe...

STRAWBERRY HUG
A September Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
To be continued? Hopefully...

Very good for your first English fic, there were hardly any mistakes. I really loved the way Gojyo stood up for Sanzo, even if he didn't really appreciate it.

Looking forward to more!