Reviews for Snapshot Snooping
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
So cute! It's always fun to sacrifice Kon in our quest for Ichiruki fluff. In our hearts, Kon is our hero. XD
Chefnem chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was fun XD

""You so much as utter a word of this to anyone and you will find yourself drowning in the toilet."

And Kon knew he wasn't lying."

Awesome chute XD
Shelbypf chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Haha cool oneshot
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
*Snicker* I wonder what Ichigo wrote about? :) Excellent story!

:D - Thats a smiley face.

Well, duh...
oneluckyduck chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I love it! And I would like to use that threat, if you don't mind? *smiles evily*...*smirk* I have evil plans, and plan to use many, many borrowed threats from my favorite Bleach stories, which this now one of. Thanks, bye! I'll credit you, and link you!
The Wuppie chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I would never expect Ichigo to have a dairy, but it's actuelly kinda cute! I wonder how Rukia would react! xD
Melitza chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aa - the concept is good, although this felt like more of a narration explaining things in the series than a real standalone. That aside, however, the concept of Ichigo with a journal and hoarding away pictures of Rukia is sweet. _
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ah... I don't know who to feel more sorry for... Ichigo or Kon? Anyway, this was excellent.
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Poor Kon, you have to do things like that on the sneak. XD Also, Ichigo tsk tsk taking pics of Rukia. I will try out Kenshin one day because it seems like something I could love
RadioButtons chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
aw yay i kuv ichiruki! _
daftken chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That drabble was so well written. It was just enough to satisfy my Ichiruki craving. Thanks so much! I wish you would write more Ichifuki fics! You are one helluva writer!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Nice cute piece - I really like Kon's thoughts on Ichigo xD
Melody Melody chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Totally nothing wrong with being a Ichi x Ruki fan! Maybe if you're a Ichi x Ori fan you have some serious problem but Ichigo and Rukia are meant to be!

Funny story by the way! Aww, Ichigo keeps a diary. Lol
Aki chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hilarious! Ichi keeps a cute
the-long-lost-strawberry chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
LOL This story is so cute! *snicker* Ichigo keeping a journal XD Great one-shot! *adds to favorites*