Reviews for The Nine Parts of Desire
J8Doll chapter 11 . 1/9
fire red nailpaint
Evelyght chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
This was one of the loveliest pieces of fiction I've ever read on this site. Really well written, recognisable characters, funny but also really sweet. It was a joy to read - thank you.
EmeliaGrace chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I HAVE THAT NAIL POLISH THAT IS PURPLE AND TURNS GREEN WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT DIFFERENT WAYS AND ITS NAME IS "GREYS ANATOMY.
Marwaaa chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
This is so great! I died laughing! It's really awesome, keep it uP! ;D
idaida chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
greeeat!
laurendee chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
What a nice story. I'm a big fan of pregnancy fics, so long as they're done right, and yours is one of them. You didn't rush it, like so many fics do. I'm pleasantly satisfied. Nice job!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
I just read the entire fic and absolutely loved it! It was so completely adorable. :)
phalangescrossed chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Your story was witty and hilarious! Thank you so much for sharing!
phalangescrossed chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
your story is witty and hilarious!

thank you so much for sharing!
Cement Girl chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
Oh god I know you've been inactive since '07 but you just HAVE to give us the second installment!

This made me laugh and gave me hope for things yet to come in Grey's!

How do you manage to keep them so in character?

Amazing. Seriously.. AMAZING fic, yet again.

!
Lisa Rentahl chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
I'm not a big Grey's Anatomy fan, I'm more into ER frankly but this is a very engaging an entertaining way of looking at pregnancy from Derek's POV. Love it!
Surgery-Girl chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
This is probably the one and only MerDer stories I've read if full. It's written amazingly well and so cute. Great Job!
caliginous chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
This is such a beautiful story! I loved the humour, you gotta continue it!
jimemon chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
I hadn’t reviewed this chapter so I am using it now to tell you I just read your fic for the third time and it was just as great as the first time I found it. I don’t know if you are still considering a sequel, I would love to read it, if not, once again, great work with this one.
merder4everandever chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
YEAH! Im from the message boards, I think I was the first person that reviewed your story and let me tell you...it was fan-frekin-tastic! I just read ALL OF IT! "fire engine red nail polish" HAHAHAHHA, loved that! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS!