Reviews for The Nine Parts of Desire
karensmith chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Loved that month the best. Derek did too! lol
mcdreamer100 chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Too perfect. That's all I have to say.
IluvMerDer chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Hehe, that was cute and funny! :) :D I wonder what month eight will be! :)
Amnesie chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Oh my god, I love it! Love the last Jif reference and the chapter in general. Great!
greysmerderfan chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Ok this is offically my favourite story ever! The characters are totaly right on, you are amazing, it the funniest story every I really love it, please keep on writing it and if possible sequal, cause honestly I keep checking back every couple hours to see if its been updated, please keep writing you totaly rock!
Hanna28 chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Oh my goodness...this is just too amusing...I knew this was coming...haha...I like the reference to the glow-in-the-dark condoms...and the peanut butter reference at the end...hehe...I love this...
azqwest chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Love it! Love it! Love it!
seekerchick06 chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Honestly, the threats that come out of that cute little mouth. They’d make a sailor blush.

lol all over
TheAwkwardMelusine chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Ah! This is all so cute... I love it!

Update soon.
IluvMerDer chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
That was so funny! I can imagine Mer doing that! :) :D
tracyh chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
You continue to be brilliant, nothing more need be said!
MelanieeeR chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Quote - 'Honestly, the threats that come out of that cute little mouth. They’d make a sailor blush'

neveragain77 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I love this fic its so unique and just what i think pregnant meredith would be like keep it up!
manna147 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
haha "cheated" and nurse giving look to derek.. was hilarious. You cant end this fanfic after 9th month. You might wanna think about derek talking about shep jr! This fanfic rocks!
AFan17 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
i LOVE this story. it's so lighthearted and fun. I can't wait for the 7th month.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »