Reviews for The Nine Parts of Desire
Titch22 chapter 11 . 7/29/2007
Wow, what an amazing story so sweet and funny. Derek was so great catering to Merediths every whim. The idea of him having his nails done is hysterical. I'll definetley have to check out your other stories.
The Batchild chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
This fic is so beautiful. And cute! It made me smile. Good work.

Phoenixx
skye3 chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
WOW. W.O.W WOW! you're a brilliant writer. that's a fact. i just read the whole story. and it's amazing. it's out of this world. it's...it's...it's a masterpiece if you ask me. It's perfect in everyway. and most importantly, its genuinely humorous. i loved every word of it. it was a blast reading your story. cheers to you! you rock! _
shoppingfan chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
update!1
rockergurl13 chapter 11 . 4/20/2007
AW! it's been a real joy reading this story, i hope u write more!
rajen48 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
wow! Very nice story.. I just started but I think I'm gonna really like this! D

Oh by the way, LOVE your disclaimer! Phoebe rules :p
like a criminal chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I can't believe I missed this story when it first came out! I love the idea of writing the pregnancy from the man's perspective. And I loved how light and funny it was. Great job!
CSC843 chapter 11 . 4/11/2007
This story was amazing; some of the best writing skills I've come across on this site. Great job! I'm looking forward to reading more of your material.
AriaAdagio chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
This was one of the sweetest, most adorable, funny, poignant stories I've ever read. Thank you so much for the great read :)
shoppingqueen1314 chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
contintue please
CrystalTears730 chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
aw... that was such a great ending! It was so sweet and well written! great job on this story!
Hanna28 chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
Aww...that was so amazing...I love how you did this...11 chapters is just perfect...I love how it ends with his craving for his child...aww...so sweet and perfect and wonderful. I really loved it.
darkandtwisty20 chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
i hope that you'll continue. this story is teriffic. :]
tracyh chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
I love the way you've cleverly balanced humour and tenderness through this whole story, especially in the last chapter, which is sweet without ever being sickly. I'll be interested to see how you pick this up in future installments.
Ela09 chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
That's an amazing ending for an amazing story! Absolutely beautiful! You are a very, very good writer.
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »