Reviews for The Nine Parts of Desire
lalalalalalalalalalalal chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
that was honestly the most beautiful thing i've read in a fic about a father/daughter relationship! it was amazing i'm trying not to cry because that'd seem pathetic.. kinda.. but it was so freakin well written! you need to write more!
downrighteerie chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Sigh. Love love LOVE how you ended this, with Derek and his adorableness as a father. It's wonderful. :) Thank you, and I hope you write some more fic.
MerDer4ver chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
very good. can't wait to read more.
FinnsLover chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
So I haven't reviewed until now, a crime for which I am forever sorry. I have loved the story from the first chapter to the last and probably most especially the last. It was absolutely beautiful. I cried. The description of how Derek feels with this new little life is just absolutely breathtaking. I just loved it. Hope there is more and I promise to review the whole way through next time. Can't wait for the next story. :)
MerDer4ver chapter 10 . 4/2/2007
that was good.
MerDer4ver chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
too funny is all i can say.
MerDer4ver chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
this was the most lol chapter yet. I was laughing so hard.
MerDer4ver chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
too funny.
MerDer4ver chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
this is too funny.
MerDer4ver chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
this gets so much more funny.
MerDer4ver chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
too funny
MerDer4ver chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
this is too funny. first the peanut butter, and now the nail polish.. can't wait to read what Mer's next craving is.
azqwest chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Oh, I hope you continue it. You did an amazing job with this piece. Seriously!
maryjhadalamb chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
This story was amazing. You did such a great job of capturing all of Derek's emotions. I'm sad the fic is over.
missmcdreamy06 chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
AW That was so sweet I really want you to continue!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »