Reviews for The Nine Parts of Desire
AFan17 chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
i love this story so much. i'm begging you to write more, whether it be a sequel or a new story. i'll read and review anything you write!
jimemon chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
I wish you really do continue

This fic has really been a joy to read

Congratulations!
RachelShepherd chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Aw that was the PERFECT ending to a perfect story! :) Seriously I loved this story so much, every chapter was so wonderful and I love how it's all from Derek's perspective. I really do hope that you can continue since this story is amazing and we will probably never get to see any of this on Grey's so I urge you to keep on writing :) Thank you for the wonderful story though and I'll be hoping for more!
kitotterkat chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
This was the SWEETEST story I've ever read! I laughed during every chapter, but the epilogue was so beautifully written and sweet. I REALLY hope you do a second installment, because I LOVE this! :o)
melody's muse chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
This was such an adorable little story! Reading it put a smile on my face :) Derek's so cute with his little girl. If you have the urge to write a sequel, then I will definitely read it :)
xiao chan chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Oh my gosh, that was absolutely adorable! I love Derek as a father and this story was simply amazing.

Thank you SO MUCH for such an awesome story.
manna147 chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
aw i just wanna go hug my dad...he too is quite obsessed about me lol... girls dont apprecate that in their teens :)lol

cant wait to read ur next fic!
Dilly0702 chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
I just loved this fic. I really do hope you write a second done a great job.
froot4loop chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
I'm so sad that this is all over now. I'm going to print this off and pass it on to my friends who are also in love with Grey's Anatomy. This was beautiful and I can't wait for the second installment!
McPants chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Oh my god. Okay there's nothing more to say.

This is by far the best and most creative GA fict I have EVER read. Bravo !

Loved the ending, but the whole story was fantastic, and oh-so-sweet.

Great job!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
yay a sequel! this was so cute!
Per Amore chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Ok, that was amazing. I loved the entire story. I loved the MerDer bits and the cravings and I loved the way Derek told the whole story and the tiny little small things that he said he loved about Meredith throughout the whole story. You can really tell how much he loves her. And then the ending...I loved it. Very sweet and a perfect way to end it.

It would be fun it continued it though. ;)
karensmith chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
It was such a beautiful epilogue. :) Great story and concept!
Alliani chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Great, great story! I really hope you contine this story! I loved how every chapter was so different, yet it all leads back together at the end. Bravo!
IluvMerDer chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Part 2, yay! It was a great story, I'm sad to see it end!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »