Reviews for Challenges
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
I love Sokka so much as a character and the TV Tropes rec page led me to the story that follows up these three drabbles. I'm excited and scared to read it. Great start though!
BrowniePoints chapter 44 . 7/16/2013
...I love dark!Sokka. And I love his type of character in general. Funny, sarcastic...but also a formidable opponent and much smarter than he seems at first glance. Much in the same vein, there is Marco of the Animorphs and Iggy from Maximum Ride, both my favorites of their respective 'verses.

So, of course, I find this excellent, and delightfully dark, and I think I'll go check out your other stories.
SoloSiege chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.
Why, hello, beautiful drabble that my mind interprets as a prompt.
May I use this wonderful story idea?
no chapter 27 . 5/1/2012
Im so confused by this. I understood the last two, but this one confuses me
Alex chapter 27 . 8/25/2011
Wow just finished the blood one with soka and wow that was great really well done good work doing so much with so few words :)
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 44 . 12/28/2010
if your still doing these, i have an idea.

Post-war, Aang and Katara are well along on restoring the Air Nomads, he wonders what do to with Appa, if he can find a way to restore the Air Bison too.

include whoever you want, and any idea goes (ex. crossbreeding, cloning, avatar mumbo jumbo, ect.)
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 27 . 12/28/2010
nothing like a little pillow talk
Sparky48 chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
"That was when he officially decided Zuko was going to marry Toph Bei Fong."

that line made my day
BrownieStick chapter 44 . 8/15/2010
So I read all of these and I don't think I can really comment on any single one because I don't remember which ones are which now, but I liked them all.

If you're still open to challenges, I second the Ty Lee visiting Azula in the asylum one.
Deus ex Calamus chapter 43 . 7/20/2010
Looks good so far, haven't read *every* chapter, too many! :D Will make sure to do that...As for a request (Didn't see one like this) How about Azula in the asylum, and a visitor? Ty Lee, maybe? Sokka? Hmm hmm. Either is fine.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 44 . 6/12/2010
Pff. Well, both ideas would have worked out.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 43 . 6/12/2010
Oh, you forgot a quotation mark after "I couldn't find her.

He offers Zuko his sister's skull. I like that sentence.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 42 . 6/12/2010
Damn, that is angst.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 40 . 6/12/2010
But I LIKE dragons. D:

Still, good chapter.

And I see and understand the relevance of the title to the story, but I don't really like it. I don't completely understand why though, so my opinion on this isn't worrying about.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 38 . 6/12/2010
Aw...I can't imagine that though. oO