Reviews for Demon Lords
Haseo55 chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
Please continue this, thou i think you should recheck some digimon for the rookie,champion and ultimate levels forms of the seven great demon lords
Pandemonium Theory chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
maybe just a little. jk. i completely forgot about taylor. i think you should create a new mega for arukenimon, parasimon doesnt seem the type, if you know what i mean.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 16 . 5/2/2007
this is from an old chapter:do you mean chronomon, or did you make up chronosmon?

Rita Veal

purple D-3/d-power

Kunemon-Dokugamon-arukenimon-whatever you can think of. Parasimon, i guess.

She has a personality simialer to RhodoKnightmon, but with a Mimi touch. she's tough and cunning and conniving.
Knight25 chapter 16 . 5/2/2007
Great chapter, please continue.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
did you watch savers are you just making it up. i havent seen it so i dunno.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 14 . 4/29/2007
interesting. I was thinking of doing a seadramon chain, but I thought it was better how i did it. good for you though,
Pandemonium Theory chapter 13 . 4/20/2007
that was pretty good. in regards to my pm i sent you: what do you think i should do to make my 'cave of greed" chapter better?
Pandemonium Theory chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
great, you ruined the ending. now that i know the he's the enemy, there isnt much suspense. i know it was obvious, but it adds suspence. as for your question, yah, i expected to see willis. after all, you added all of the digimon characters.
7DCD chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
wow...nice story but I didn't quite get it... and I'm really confused... Who's the good guys and who's the bad? And what is going on?
Pandemonium Theory chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
your going pretty fast.
Knight25 chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
This story keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 10 . 4/5/2007
hm, cool. Keep working.
Knight25 chapter 10 . 4/5/2007
That was a good chapter, continue.
LunaBerserker7 chapter 10 . 4/5/2007
Wow. A good read so far. Theres a lot going on, so it's kinda hard to keep up. I'm sure it's a challange writing a story including not only the Demon Lords, but all the Digi-Destined as well, plus the other groups of Digimon that exsist.

So just to clear this up, and I'm sure you'll reveal this in later chapters anyways. The Impmon with Demtri is NOT the Impmon/Beelzemon in Tamers, right? So will we be seeing Beelzemon vs Beelzemon? I can dream, can't I.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
i jeez. i thought i was reading redemption miracles. heh heh. Your stories on ryo intertwine (unless i am reading redemption) anyways, darkrenamongreed? candelmon digivolves to barbamon (at least it said on wikipedia at one time, but now it changed) Oh and its DATS, not DAS. digital attack tactical squad.