Reviews for Did it or Did it Not?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Very interesting. Although, a nice "ALL IN THE FAMILY"/ "THE FACTS OF LIFE" crossover in which Archie learns that Veronica Rooney, after leaving as the cook for Archie Bunker's Place, worked for a little while at either the Eastland Academy for girls, or the cafeteria at Langley College, which allowed for her to befriend Mrs. Garrett, and the girls, especially when she goes on maternity leave, and gives birth to none other than Bartholomew Omar Bunker? Thus, as a result, Veronica Rooney winds up becoming the next Mrs. Archie Bunker on Saturday May 5TH, 1984. In fact, upon relocating to Peekskill, Veronica bought a used 1970s Ford F-Series pickup truck with the following features:
460 C.I. (Cubic Inch) 4-Barrel Big Block Windsor V-8 (under the hood), AM-FM/ 8-TRACK, sliding rear window, 4X4, gloss white paint scheme, 3-Speed on column with manual transmission, Texas plates, and formerly owned by Southfork Ranch foreman, Ray Krebbs. Just something to think about.
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Oh that made me so sad. I was so affraid that he didn't get to tell her..You almost had me in tears..but that was amazing!
Cassandra L. Johnson chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
"Oh NANYGIRL!" Shrieks in Edith fasion. That was so good, tee hee and I had never even thought to look for All in the Family fanfictions! Great WORK!
Jemascola chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Very good! I liked how you took the elements from the two shows. I also liked how it was dramatic. Keep up the good work.

-Joe
ArchEdFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
HeyIm giving you a writers challenge..

think you could do an Archie and Edith smut fic?

Im a huge fan of them and would liek to read one,

seeing as how you capture the characters so well

i felt that this challenge was worthy of you.

thks

Madge
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I loved it. Edith's death jumped the shark and it's cool how you worked around it.