Reviews for What?
SayHappy chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
i like it but in the story dont put your own thoughts in... say them at the end its just making it harder to read but other then that LOVE IT ! post more soon!
BehbaLovesTea chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
E! THAT WAS BRILLIANT! cant wait for the next chapter! i expect many, many more chapters that will be greatifull! and dont u dare end this series any time soon! ;)

;) LOve! LOve! ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Geneva~*~*~*~*~
BehbaLovesTea chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
OH! that was GREAT! i absolutely LURVE me some Gaara!n i'm a major Gaara freak! xD keep those magic juices flowin'!

;) LOve! LOve! ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Geneva~*~*~*~*~
Artemis615 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Nicey Story! Likey Likey!
aiko-nee-chan chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
dood update please!
Taco-chan chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Wow...this girl acts kinda like me...creepy...except instead of turquoise everything would be pink...yeah...

Anyways, good job! keep up the good work! :)

Taco-chan
Wolves1990 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
hmm interesting and lol Keiko is very interesting especially (sorry can't spell) with her random thoughts and boy Gaara gave her a great first expression -_- Good story so far
VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
You're story seems good so far, please update soon!
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
she reminds me of naruto! she's a girl naruto!
Lobo-Chan chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Keiko confuses me. "Is he a rapist? Is he a murderer? Maybe he's a murdering rapist? Damn he's hot though." Make up your mind, girl!
Lobo-Chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Have I told you that I love your writing style? 'Cause I love your writing style! I write like that too, parenthyses (Meh, spelling) galore. I was seriously gonna hurt you if you said turquoise one more time though. But then you introduced Gaara, so that made it all better. I wonder why he's in her house, though. They haven't gotten married already, have they? Although, that is a good way to start I suppose.
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
how about: you write more, then i'll tell you what i like/dislike.

on the upside, your charactor has a plesant realism
Ying-Darkness chapter 1 . 3/13/2007