Reviews for The Challenge of Victory
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Actually I think this was very in-character for them...could believe this would happen. Good job.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw! What a sweet story! :]
ProudRHrShipper chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
*is too lazy to log in at the mo*

YAY! I can totally see that happening, and I pray to God it will. Huddy forever!
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow, you nailed that perfectly - no pun intended. ;) It was perfect; the challenge, the response...I loved it! Great job!
Huddy Fan chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I have read this story over and over again. Sorry I haven't reviewed yet, there are just no words... I loved it.
nirky chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I guess I would have to say the way House appears at her house isn't very realistic. ;) He does show up at her place very often and at late hours, but he always comes up with lame excuses about work and cases and anything that isn't intimate.

Anyway, still, it was needed for the plot. And the rest of the story is good enough to make one feel delight while reading it.

I'm pretty sure if House and Cuddy were to have sex at this point, it would be a one-night-stand disguised as competition and banter, leaving all the other things that are so much harder to bear, or to think about, left aside.

Great work, as always.
EvanescentBeauty chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This was AMAZING. And I mean AMAZING. So sensual...I just loved every word of it!
i.have.an.idea chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Most people write this between the two of them like their little F-bunnies. I like how you gave them a chance to be intimate in this way, not just hot and bothered, but "laughing and teasing, tasting and exploring, slowly." Also, I took note of "and with an intimacy they hadn’t shared in a very long time." So they have shared this before, hm...?
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Good job, very nice.
Carly chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Teehee..

It was grand.

And really cute.

You made a little mistake.

Cuddy was wearing a skirt in the beginning,

and then jeans by the time House got her out of them. ]

Lol. Just so you know.
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wow! i love this fic. I was delighted by the whole idea and the details are so well described. I can even see the images playing in my head in a way that i know you wanted it to be imagined by your reader. that was really a good one. you did really well and was so good with details and descriptions. that's so nice. keep it up.
Scuddyrific chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
More please!
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was AWESOME! Normally I don't really read oneshots, but that was soo good! GREAT job!
addicted2coffee chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aww, sweet and sexy, i loved it! great writing :)
Dani Hope chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
i thought this was a great little fic. very good and i could actually see this happening on the show. great job!