Reviews for Part Of The Process
Passing Polaris chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I never thought of Greg and Sofia until recently-I've always been very anti-Sofia because, well, I am anti-anyone who looks at Grissom other than Sara...but the thought of Sofia with Greg is interesting and actually a little enticing. There is more personal contact between the two of them in-show than with her and most of the other characters (again, besides Grissom, and I choose to ignore that because it makes me cranky!) You may have inspired me to ponder this pairing for my own literary explorations. Thanks for a great read! (And I liked your unusual style in this story, too.)
giuli miadi black chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Liked it. XD

I truly love this kind of Greg who is... Mean. :]
A Lucky Stone chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I *love* this fic. I loved it the first time I read it, on LJ somewhere, and I decided to try and find it again tonight - so glad I did

It's a very plausible way for them to get together. This line is great: "she was the anti-Sara – blonde and blue eyed to the dark hair and dark eyes of his fellow CSI". Poor Sofia. And poor Greg, too, just cos I love him. XD

The weird style kinda works - it'd be hard work to read in anything much longer than this, but I like it here, it fits. The bits in brackets are like the afterthoughts, the things that aren't quite admitted out loud. If that makes sense. ;;
bleu chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
wow, i've been waiting for someone to do a greg/sofia fic. um... didn't think it would be so emotionally unsatisfying to the characters. hm... i want them to fall in love. oh, well, interesting fic!
TVchick08 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007