Reviews for What Fathers Do
Sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
that story was very beautiful :)
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw ..i wonder what would happen in the future if and if rin has her own children
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i would have perferred him to kill kim an rin feel betrayed would have been more interesting
Neji's Secret Stalker chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was by far the best rinxsesshy fanfiction i have ever read, and I am very picky. IT was well written and I only found 2 spelling errors, most stories are slurred with them everywhere. It was so touching too.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
You did indeed show a contrasting comparison, and a good read.
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Pushing the limits on his good side? Nah! Totally believable, if he'd been caring for Rin for that long!

But...I LOVE IT! Hehe, I'm planning (in the far future) a fanfiction with the same idea of Rin meeting a guy and going to live with him. And Sesshomaru is NOT happy about it, hehe!

ANywho, wonderful fic! I was so freaked that Oni-sama had died, but he didn't! Yayness! But...will Rin ever know?
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Kawaii desu! I really like all your stories, since I'm a fan of Sesshomaru!
XxLotusxX chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I love the way you write! You manage to write stories about things that Sesshomaru would probably never do and, yet in your stories it makes sense for him to do it!

What I'm trying to say is you do a great job at writing these stories and keeping him in character. And, throughout the whole thing, I onlt saw like, two spelling errors! GREAT JOB!
Chalcodes chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
It was beautifully well written and I'll look forward to more stories from you.

My-Kokoro
Renesmee Black chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Overall, a really good story! Oh, check your mail, I sent my review there, away from prying eyes. Aww, so cute!