Reviews for Shadow
Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Crap, I can't believe that even after all these years, I still cry when I read this. Absolutely beautiful!
Clove15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Love it.
YinYangSisters chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I remember reading this about a year and a half ago and end up crying...Now I read it in the present, and I cry again.

Excellent story; the emotion in particular was magnificant. Not too much as to take away simplicity, but enough to make it believable and heart breaking.

Please, don't stop writing.

- Yin
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
simpLe kisSes here and there? weLL, atLeast AsuCaga ain't Like KxL.. their kisSes are aLways on the cheEks! lol

why aren't there any bridesmaids here? -_

hmm.. guesS now Athrun knows what his otou-sama feLt when his okaa-san died.. :(

yeah ALex.. the amuLet wouLd protect you.. even from your otou-sama.. guesS he'd stopped whenever he sees the amuLet.. 'cause it reminds him of her.. ;(

tOo bad ALex didn't get her okaa-san's eye coLour.. that way.. Athrun wouLd reaLLy be reminded of her..

nyWeiZ, aww.. father and daughter.. back together.. as a famiLy.. ;') I Like it! suteki deshou!

jaa ne! ;)
Minakaze Kazumi chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Your oneshot is far from crappy; on the contrary, it's one of the best I've read. It goes from a joyful moment to a very angsty, dark one. The portrayal of Athrun and the similarity between him and his father is very well done. The ending is both sad yet hopeful. I enjoy reading it a lot.
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
wow, first one-shot I read from you and I'm speechless. Seriously, great one-shot even though it's really sad. From a happy wedding to that I really didn't see it coming.
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
as much as i don't really like reading angst or tragedy's, i like this one. It's a really good one. The other ones i read, at the ending deals with Athrun marrying Meyrin or Meer which is so NOT good or Cagalli dies after he ditches her for them. I like yours the best.
KyleSui chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Whoa...i was really sad... This is the first time a story or would i prefer the term of 'words' made me cry.

I was reading the last few lines of the oneshot while listening to Lacus/Rie Tanaka's Shizukana Yoruni. Both of them suited together very well and made me cry for the whole night.

No offence but, i feel like throwing you off Japan's Tokyo Tower for making me cry the whole night.. *smiles evily* (just a joke)

Anyway, i wish to read more oneshots from you.
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
OMG! the story is so sad i cried. but i never thought athrun would be a replica of his father. if i think about it i'd think that if cagalli died, athrun would try his hardest to be a good father, thinking it would make cagalli happy even if she wasnt there. but i love your story anyways, very touching, write more soon
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
i love this fic... such as a shame cagalli died S
Koji chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
O, great~!
Asucaga 4EVER 4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I love this one-shot. (well, even with my favorite character gone, it's still good) I think it's the really well-writtenm especially your characterization of Athrun. Alex is portrayed well too - I can see half former-Athrun and half Cagalli. Her spirit still lives on in her, no, THEIR daughter :) The last few lines are sweet.
SolidDreamer chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Wah, this story's great! I really love the way you pictured Athrunb
Evian chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
No offense or anything but this is the best one-shot out of all the other ones. (oh, it's a compliment lol) Well written and I can feel all the emotions. It's very powerful really. First reading the wedding, with all that joy, the tragedy that followed was certainly unexpected. I can imagine Athrun acting the way he is though, since he loves Cagalli so much.

Now we just need to find the #%#%$&% who killed Cagalli
moku chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
you made me tear up!

it was so depressing yet heart warming...

i want to beat the hell out of you yet admire your story...

i sort of love it hate it...

it's just so sad!