Reviews for Shadow
Anime OO Otaku chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Wow, I don't know what to say. Of all your one-shots I think this is the one that, well, impacts me greatly. Why isn't tragedy one of the genres? Despite the heart-warming ending, it's still sad...

I like AlexLittle Stellar and Rey (I didn't get to know more about Hikaru) anyways, anymore one-shots for us while we're waiting for your update of 'aGaI'?
Justicez chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
ouch...Athrun being like his father is really a chilling thing...A good thing that alex was there for him evn when he was acting that way...But as you said,The ending was sorta happy(despite there being no cagalli).Hope to see more,
ladyle chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Aw thats so sad but great one-shot though!
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
lol I don't usually leave a review but whatever.

I think this is a nice one-shot.

I love the flow of the story... from happiness to tragedy to family problems to rejuvenation.

I could really imagine athrun being like his father if ever cagalli was killed. (so I don't mind the oc you were talking about) I mean, I see Patrick Zala as someone who really love his wife deeply and not an all out insane racist. I too picture the Zala(s) to be one happy family until Lenore died. (With Lenore as the sunshine of the Zala household.)

Luckily, athrun hasn't started a war yet because cagalli's killer is yet to be found.

I love the concept of athrun not seeing any resemblance of cagalli in alex but then realize that they have the same eyes in the end. "full of light and fire" this description touched my heart. It's simple but effective.

Frankly, I'd say you did a good job with the one-shot.

Kkornelia
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
oh... wow... i could never be able to imagine Athrun like that... x.x but in a way, i also could, since Athrun seems so in love with Cagalli in his fic heh... well, i thought this fic was really cool xD and i guess it's true that Athrun's father was a gentleman and kinda to other people.. i never really thought about his father was affected by Lenore's death... x.o neat fic thanks for posting! looking forward to the next chapter of... As Guilty as Innocent! x]
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
omg that was sad! :( but really good at the same time. well written.

keep up the good work

DancerInTheDark101

cagalliyulathha chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Though my fav character died it still was good!

and yeah the ending was quite happy father and daughter reunited and Athrun realizing he was just following his father
22 | « Prev Page 1 2