Reviews for Problems With Dean: Road Trip
alwaysateen chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
I really like your stories about this version of the brothers life. Since you ask for requests: I would like to see more about their past, like what it was like for Dean to go on therapy? How did he reacted when John first brought them at Mike and Kate? How did they accept a new brother? How come Sam and Mikey comes to Dean insteed of their parents? Etc...

You get what I want to see. Can you do it please?

Or you can continue with their adventures in the present, what better comes to you.
friendly chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
great job...

I would love to seesome limp Sam. always love that...
Jennygeee chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
That was great! Is this the end or are you carrying on with another adventure...please, hint hint! I really like this family and Mikey has really grown on me, I wasn't sure about him at first I though he was a bit self centred but he has become as caring a brother as Sam and Dean. I like that John is becoming accepted by Dean, maybe you can develop this further in future fic.

I'm trying really hard to think of what I would like our boys to be involved in...maybe a short 'trickster' encounter would be fun, or, as someone else has mentioned, something to do with planes. As long as it involves Dean I don't mind what you do next I will definitely read it (I have you on author alert!).
smokeyhorse chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
I loved this story! It's a cool AU! Are you planning on doing any more stories in it?
jeps chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
i loved this story, hope to see more adventures for the 3 brothers soon.
briebydeb chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
Enjoyed the last chapter, good ending. I would like to see "born under a bad sign" done by you as one of the Problems with Dean series. I would also like to see a continuation of your story "light and dark", to see what the repercussions of dean's new abilities are and Sam's psychic boy wonder abilities, including his new mind reading focus. I would also love a dean amnesia story, where he gets to live a normal life for a short while will sammy frantically searches for him, rather than the usual sam leaves and dean looks for him - could also be pre IMTOD so that John is looking for him too. Love your stories, keep up the good work.
NovemberSGA chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
Wow, wow and wow! I really enjoyed this story, I liked the first one alot.(Problems with Dean) It's one of my favorites, and this one has been every bit as good as the first.

I should have reviewed chapter by chapter, but some chapters I read together all at once, so please forgive me for what I'm about to do...

To say these two stories are 'good' would be an understatement. They are absolutely awesome! Thank you so much.

The character developement is excellent. Each one; Mikey, Mom, Pop. Even though (mom and pop) played small rolls in the story they all had a depth of personality - a tangibility that is rare in characters created solely for one particular story. They were comfortable characters. They were normal.

Mom seemed alittle unyielding and frigid - but well meaning - at first, but when she thought Dean may be hurting she melted into the softest caring mother bear...even sticking up for Dean at the table - siding against her husband.

Pop was a genuinely nice guy and well meaning. He was just as lost as his wife though in how to help the poor kid. (Dean). They each wanted to do right by him, but were making some rookie mistakes...and they kind of new it but didn't know what else to do.

I liked it when he asked Dean to come work for him and let him buy and fix a car. (Building his self worth/self esteem.) And the college thing - wow! Go mom and pop! Go Dean!

Ahem...back to THIS story...Mikey is a riot! He is a pretty cool character and the quintessential baby brother. I wasn't sure how the brother dynamic was going to work with it being the three of them instead of two. Sam and Mikey were closer together in age with Dean kind of out there on his own (age wise) However, it was fantastic and well balanced.

Their concern for each other seemed very genuine and really warm. Even when one was upset with the other, there didn't seem to be any real or lasting heat to the anger.

I'm glad mom realised her mistakes with Dean and how it made him feel. It was a tear-jerker when she broke down and apologised for it and told Dean how much she loved him (*sniff*sniff*) - I'm getting misty eyed thinking about it.- He really, REALLY needed to hear that. I could see some of the hurt that scarred his heart begin to melt. He is such a good man and your story makes you just want to give him a huge hug and make it all okay.

As for John, well...Dean seemed to be coming around a little and even called his 'dad' to have breakfast with them. I don't think he's going to let John off scott free, but he appears to be willing to let him in now.

It's difficult for Dean. There is such a duality to his pain. He feels abandoned by his father...and was subjected to YEARS of painful therapy because of it. However, he is so greatful for the family he does have now. Mom, pop, and Mikey.

Mom, pop, Mikey, Sam, John and Dean - However disfunctional they now appear to be, Dean wouldn't trade it for anything. That just about says it all.

Dean's character has undergone an impressive metamorphosis. (But, a realisic one) Nice job with the details of the story. The situations and their direct effect on Dean and those around him were well written and made you want to laugh out loud at times, and cry your heart out in others.

To me, these characters FEEL real. Very well done. I'm really glad you picked FAITH to base your story on. It was the PERFECT premise and was PERFECTLY done. The story line and situations just fit so perfectly with Dean's development. His emotional (and physical) healing and the evolving family dynamic. I couldn't imagine this story written any other way. So, beat it to death all you like(Faith)...I LOVED IT.

Is there anything else you'd like to beat to death? You're really good at it.

How about a story regarding Dean's fear of flying? It was revealed in season 1 and the possibilities are endless. However, I'm suprised that nobody has chosen to take advantage of it thus far.

Had the plane they were on crashed, it would have really validated his fear to Sam. (We know Dean would do it again if he had to - for Sammy) There would be some really bad ouchies for our boy and a HUGE 'dude, I told you so' facial expression. (Dean can say so much with a look - it's pricesless)

There's only two things that is important to Dean Wichester:

1. FAMILY - His family. Mess with them and he'll kick your a** (or kill you & send you back to hell if you're 'Supernatural')

2. THE IMPALA - His CAR. Touch it and he'll kick your a**

Mission in Life:

1. PROTECT HIS FAMILY - At all cost.

2. SAVING PEOPLE - As many as he can.

Two are only two things that scare Dean Winchester:

1. Being alone - (left alone, abandoned. Losing his family)

2. Planes (flying) - "Planes crash Sammy!"

There is one story that is a crossover with LOST where the plane they were on crashed but it is only a couple of chapters and hasn't been updated for a couple in months.

It would be so cool if someone as talented as yourself (ahem...hint, hint) were to write a nice long Dean Whump, angsty, suspenseful, humor and snark ridden story where their plane crashes validating Dean's fears of flying. You write an excellent hurtDean, protectiveSam.

After all we got to see Sam's fear of clowns validated in the episode Everybody Loves A Clown, in Season Two. (Killer Clown)

Dean: "Planes crash, Sammy!"

Sam: "And apparently clowns kill!"

Okay, you probably quit reading long ago...to say I'm long winded would be an understatement...sorry. I really didn't mean to write a book here...

Shutting up now.
GuestTypePerson chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
heheh i like! esp. dean's last little shot at john. (im starting to think im just mean...anywho.)

good chappie. nice wrap up. the dean and mikey part was cute.

i dont know what you're planning exactly but you could probably stop this story here and start a new one.

lets see... where could they go now... hmm.. i think you could take an interesting look at the benders episode.

hey. can you have the guys stop a make fun of the worlds largest ball of string? or the giant dinosaurs out in.. uhm... rapid city, south dakota... they also have a petrified wood park out there... huh.

anyway. good job! hope you have a great day!
SilverStorm06 chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
aw, how cute. :)
Variou5 chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
this is the first additional sibling story i read, i usually don't go for them. but i've got to admit that it was great. i really enjoyed the whole dynamic, so much so that i went back and read the problems with dean, which i also really liked. its nice to see dean being protected. all of them together are just very cute.
heather03nmg chapter 15 . 4/3/2007
Aww, the story is over...thanks so much for that last brotherly snuggle, you're the best!

This was an incredibly sweet story, I loved seeing the progression of the brothers relationships, they all seemed to gain new strength from each other.

You wrote a beautiful story and I can't wait for the next one.

My favorite stories involve hurt/sick Dean and worried overprotective Sammy, I just love the role reversals but since you gave that to me in this story already, I guess my wish was fulfilled...however, one can never have too much hurt Dean :)

Cookies for you, now get writing on the new story (I have you favorited and on alert)
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
...A tickle fight? ... Actually, that's oddly appropriate. Not at all how I would have reacted, but completely believable for the boys. And it seems to have worked a lot better than the violent tears I probably would have had.

Holding my breath (and turning blue) for the next chapter!

M
GuestTypePerson chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
hm... interesting. he really just doesnt get that hes worth it. i liked it. and i look forward to the next chappie. is that going to be the last one of this story. or are you gonna keep going? and if its the last one of this story are you going to write another story? cuz i really think you could (either go on or write a new one.) toodles. :0)
SilverStorm06 chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
I have to tell you, I like the story, but I hate the name Peavy. :)
heather03nmg chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
Aw, a tickle fight at the end, not as cute as a big brotherly snuggle but still aww worthy.

Great chapter, Dean deserved to get his butt kicked after all his brothers did for him, surprised it wasn't Sammy doing the punching.

Amazing writing as always, update soon...cookies for you!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »