Reviews for Second Chances
Matthew W. Bigha chapter 3 . 2/8
Great story why don't you write a story on when Captain Cummings asked for a few minutes Captain Marshfield told him "Sorry I can't do that I don't think The US Navy wants you to try and do something to get out the mess you you made like Blow your brains out." Fanfic. Personally I can't stand people who betray the United Stares by becoming a traitor and sell out there own people it just rankles me to the core.
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I really like this story so far! So please update and continue with the story! :)
brboy12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
good idea, man, been waiting for someone to continue the freaking story after they left it open, after all, EDI's core did survive.
UCAV-EDI chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
The story is absolutely amazing so far and is very enjoyable to read. Please continue it. It's too good to be left behind.
ITman496 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Aha! I've found this fic again!

I read this waaaay back in 07.

I really do hope you continue... ;
Velossian chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Great fantastic story, hope that you will continue to write this as I am really curious to see how the relationship continues between Ben, Keith and EDI and if EDI will fly with ben
velossian chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
this story is very good I would love to see how it plays out and what happens to to the rookie pilot nowm thta EDI has returned wil he be sent back or will he become edis new pilot
StealthKaelly chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Continue?It would be great
darth rat chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I know its been a year, but I really hope you write more.
HAL-9001 chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
I am interested to see more, although that is no longer a likely possibility, given the time since the last update. I hope EDI turns out to be a protagonist this time around!
Starry chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I really liked these three chapters, and I hope that you will continue the story...
anonymous ants chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
omg. i love it very much. I would love to see where you're going with this and i can't wait till the next chapter!
Benji chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Hey, i love the movie stealth and i think that you should finish the story. I also think that you should have more Ben and Kara in the story. Anyway i just watched the movie today if you were wondering why im writing this so long after the movie has been out! It's one of my favs and id like to see you finish the story.
G.A. Clive chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
I realy, really like this! I know it's been a while, but please update soon!
RyuuSentinel chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
Brilliant story. Stealth is one of my favourate movies, i even planned to make an FF about it. But like most things, its in development hell. Keep up the good work, i look forward to the next chapter.