Reviews for Casualties
Jordanne chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
aww i'm so sad im practically bawling my eyes out... thanks, no i wont be able to put on my mascara for school.

but it was the most beautiful thing in the world
StephanieCullen chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
wow. that was such a good chapter. I must thank you though, I am sitting in the middle of the concourse at my univeristy (its this big room with a bunch of chairs and tables that people sit at to read, study, or just hang out) and I am now crying. Thanks a lot. lol
alip808 chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
HOLY JEEZ. that was really good i like it. that last chapter made me cry. i can't believe that andy is gone i wish he hadn't died i really liked him. Love your story. your a great writer
smileon chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
The ending is fitting. I'm not wondering too terribly much about what will happen to the rest of the character's. I loved it! Ah! I'm excited for the sequel to Attraction ;)

Ep! Sorry, it's late, I'm like slap happy or something. Anyway, it was an amazing series, I may reread it one day, haha.
belle chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
oh man good story but i HATED IT! WHY DID YOU KILL ANDY? could you make an alternative ending please please please?
squarened chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
Aw. That was actually a very good ending. I am in fact, very satisfied. Which is good considering how most series don't end on such a satisfactory note.

It really was a sweet ending. More like bittersweet, but still. The eulogy was very nice.

So yeah. The whole series was phenomenal. You win. I don't know what else there is to say.
emilie whoa chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
i have truly never cried this much after reading something. oh my goodness.

thats not a bad thing, though. its actually very good. it takes a true talent to do that, and you've got it.

-sigh- okay, i've gotta stop crying now.
r0b0tic vampir chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
Even though I didn't want Andy to die, it was still an excellent story and the ending was marvelous and well written. I'll be waiting for the sequel to Attraction, update that story when you have the chance.
xXBiteMeXx chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
that was so sad. im honestly fighting back tears right now. that was...beautiful.
walkinginshadows chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
This was such a great story, and Andy Your a star is one of my fav songs on the Hot Fuss CD, next to Mr. Brightside, and JEnney was a friend of mine, but it was a great way to end this story. But its so depressing. And is there a sequal
Fionasaurus chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
Wow. That actually almost made me cry... I didn't think you'd actually let Andy die.. but.. it's probably better this way.
Klutzic Kitten chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
*cries* well... i'm not sure what to say now. i said most of it to you already so um...*cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries**cries*

that should just about do it :)

love ya ems, hurry and get that other story out soon

oh and tell david to talk to me!
Masochistic Lion Stupid Lamb chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
omg that was so sad...i cried...*sniffle sniffle* but I still loved it! Great job!
nellabella41 chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
it was a sweet ending, even though he died.

congrats on finishing your first series!

nella
Caileen Cullen chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
Gosh, I cried even more in that chapter than I did in Just The Summer. And I believe I told you how much I cried in that one. lol :D. That was so good, though. Update! Like, now!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »