Reviews for Casualties
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Like this one better.
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Gee thought he would have been changed?
MayeGirl chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
I like this ending better.
MayeGirl chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
i once read a story only three chapters long
thai13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i wished that this was a threequel as it originally was because i want to know what happened in between but oh well. you're still a good author and i still love your work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
lol,Bella IS HIS RIDE HOME! good inspirational song, live like you were dying by tim mcgraw
emma Yeo chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Both your endings shocked me - I knew from early on that Victoria would kill him but I thought he would be vampire. This is good
laura lou who chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I like this take on the original story line. I like Andy but there are just so many holes to the story, it was hard to imagine, for me at least. Though, I do like that James didn't attack Bella in your story :)
rachie.w chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
i love the original ending and i know Andy dies but i really dont like extra people in the cullens lives except the 6 of them. so they move on in the original and i like it better :)

hope this helps and i love this story and the first bit of this 'Just the Summer' :)
Just-Georgia-13 chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
LoveRose2213 chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
Your Andy is officially my all time favorite OC. He was sweet and cute and just really really real. I liked the original ending because it was more realistic but it broke my heart because I fell in love with him. Really well written and very believeable.
Poison-Iby chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Edmet chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Thank you for the alternate ending. The original left me sobbing and may have been the better of the two but the alternate gave me some hope. So can't choose.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
They were both good. I will admit that the first one was a much more realistic type ending. Though miracles do happen and the second one could have been a miracle come true. I'm not sure I have a favorite. However I do think the sentimantality if the first ending moved me much more than the happy ending in the second.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 2/6/2010