Reviews for Casualties
MayeGirl chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
i once read a story only three chapters long
thai13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i wished that this was a threequel as it originally was because i want to know what happened in between but oh well. you're still a good author and i still love your work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
lol,Bella IS HIS RIDE HOME! good inspirational song, live like you were dying by tim mcgraw
emma Yeo chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Both your endings shocked me - I knew from early on that Victoria would kill him but I thought he would be vampire. This is good
laura lou who chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I like this take on the original story line. I like Andy but there are just so many holes to the story, it was hard to imagine, for me at least. Though, I do like that James didn't attack Bella in your story :)
rachie.w chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
i love the original ending and i know Andy dies but i really dont like extra people in the cullens lives except the 6 of them. so they move on in the original and i like it better :)

hope this helps and i love this story and the first bit of this 'Just the Summer' :)
Just-Georgia-13 chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
beautiful
LoveRose2213 chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
Your Andy is officially my all time favorite OC. He was sweet and cute and just really really real. I liked the original ending because it was more realistic but it broke my heart because I fell in love with him. Really well written and very believeable.
Poison-Iby chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
WOW
Edmet chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Thank you for the alternate ending. The original left me sobbing and may have been the better of the two but the alternate gave me some hope. So can't choose.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
They were both good. I will admit that the first one was a much more realistic type ending. Though miracles do happen and the second one could have been a miracle come true. I'm not sure I have a favorite. However I do think the sentimantality if the first ending moved me much more than the happy ending in the second.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
That was well done.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
I was expecting something like this to happen. But didn't the Cullen's deal with James and Victoria before meeting Bella? It was over Alice if I remember what Edward said. Did Victoria think it was Alice with Edward and that's why she said what she did?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Now Donyel knows he's dying and is willing to share the time he has left. She really does care a lot for him. Interesting graduation pictures. Wonder if Andy's mom suspects he's dying?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Glad Edward understands. He went through it with Bella and why deny her a chance to save her brother? Very sweet that Donyel finally admits her feelings for Andy. Now he has a good reason to tell her how he feels. She is also seems to be a very intelligent girl. Has she already guessed Andy is dying? Will she want to make the same choice Bella made in the Saga?
362 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »