Reviews for Casualties
Alyrenzia chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
oh my goodness fiddlesticks, that was so awesome. loved it and update soon please

QI
FindtheFox chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
.God! New story in the "series", YAY! It looks like it's going to be really good! I hope you feel better soon, and YES I DID SEE THE LITTLE CLIP ON HER WEBSITE! I'm so excited! . (I really want to get a pre-order!)

Stay cool .

Mad4anime ~*~
shobbs chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Ah man. When I saw this sequel I was jumping up and down. I was happy. :]

Though when I saw that snippet from Eclipse I almost died, I was so happy.

Can't wait to hear more about Andy.
evilcarrotofdoom chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Oh my God! I now worship you, not only because you have another story, but because you led me to the Eclipse mini-clip. Huzzah! Great chapter, anyways. Yay for life!
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
he does seem sweet... but still not sure if i should like him just yet :D
Anna chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Oh my lord, girl, PLEASE update fast or I shall bite you XP

I have read all of your fanfics in this series so far, you are so talented and you get the character's personalities perfect! you seriously have the potential to be an author, im jealous xD

anyways, please update, you rock!

-anna
Klutzic Kitten chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
hey! took you long enough! lol j/k

i luv it so far! hooray! yay for andy! fuck ya! does andy know about vampires and shit? you should have him dating one XD then he'd understand bella's predicement! lol... sorry

my tummy hurts and i'm hyped up on dayquil (at midnight... gee great idea right?) lol

luv ya loteses

i'm changing my pen name like tomorrow or so... just to piss people off... maybe you can guess why i changed it to wha i will. it'll be 'Queen of the Opaque'

or maybe 'The Masochistic Lion' i am very masochistic and lion like...lolXD (i just told you the reson for that)

keep going its good even though u r tired! lol

luv ya lot

Masochism rocks!

luv

Niki

(p.s. i'm in a very luving mood, luv ya!)
twilightmist57 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Hey nice chapter, but I'm confused when Andrew starts talking. Hope you get better!
SoPerfectlyEvil chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
i have yet to go to her site, but thx for the heads up about it. I can't believe u had charlie have a son. i'm shocked, but also excited. can't wait til u finish the story!
misskiana chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
HOLY CRAP! THANKS FOR THAT...SNIPPET FROM ECLIPSE. MANN IM OFF! I HAVENT SEEN THAT YET! THANKS FOR THAT. yeah andrew's a sweetie. ) i like him already. update soon please. poor charlie

EmoDre
Dontlook702 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
yay!i love it...but the again i love all your stories...
royal venom chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
love it! cant wait to read the rest! **hinthint** so, that means hurry up and get off ur duff! dont make me wait and update asap! srry, i am so AMAZINGLY hyper...

bite me :P
Love me some Edward chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
um OMGOMGOMGOMG! UPDATE
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
OMFG! CHARLIE IS DEAD! AND ANDREW SOUNDS HOTT! and is good ol' hott looking andy here still alive or is he vampire i think he's alive...right?
r0b0tic vampir chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE CHARLIE HAS A SON. I HOPE HE'S A GOOD KID.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »