Reviews for Casualties
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Nice chapter. Glad Bella is willing to help Andy. What will Edward say? And will Victoria make an appearance and screw things up?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
I'm getting the bad feeling that Victoria is going to go after Andy and/or Donyel. The rest of the Cullen's better get back sometime soon. Though I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for Bella and Edward to take care of her. Are there werewolves from the Quileutte tribe to help if needed? I'm still thinking Mark is Mike's son.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Liked it. It'll take a few hundred years before the Edward/Bella honeymoon is over. Or maybe it'll last for the next few thousand years. Bet Mark is Mike Newton's son. He certainly acts like the same kind of twit. I like Donyel.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
A good story. It's nice that Charlie knew Bella was 'alive' and happy. Glad he was able to find love again. Will Carlisle be able to do anything for Andy? Will Andy ask Bella to make him a vampire? Will she agree? I'm guessing she would if that's what he wants.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
And continues to be interesting. Getting the impression that something fatal is wrong with Andy. Maybe there's going to be another Cullen?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very interesting beginning. Can't wait to find out how Bella comes to have a younger brother.
Fanpire34 chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
Aw, this is so sweet. I like this ending Andy lives and they live happily ever after(: But hte other ending was good as well. Thank you for making two(:
soft-biscuit chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
i really like the alternate ending :)...its way sappier...the way i like it xD
CoCoCat95 chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
aw! it was amazing! so sad at the end but still amazing.
Bornatmidnight96 chapter 11 . 11/26/2009
I love the second ending its so much better its a happy ending and i know that happy endings aare impossible to find but ohwell. I love the second ending please update soon!

-ME!
alycaly chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
Wow, I really loved reading this story. I agree, the first ending goes along with the story more, even though it is really heart-wrenching. This one is nice, but in a too-good-to-be-true sort of way. You are a wonderful writer!
alycaly chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
I LOVE the dynamics between Edward and Bella! It's fun to see what they are like in high school...kind of like the other Cullens used to be...now that they don't have to worry about her being human. I love Bella and Andy's relationship forming, also!
Vera-Henry chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
this is so great!put the brocoli in the boiler!(dont ask)!
Vera-Henry chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
elizabella? is so sweet!
TwiHunger56 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
I don't know which ending was better. The ending where andy died was good but sad. I cried my eyes out when Donyel spoke. But the other ending i like because it was happier. either way i loved this story. GREAT JOB!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »