Reviews for Casualties
TwiHunger56 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
I don't know which ending was better. The ending where andy died was good but sad. I cried my eyes out when Donyel spoke. But the other ending i like because it was happier. either way i loved this story. GREAT JOB!
deleteteled chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
alternate ending! happy endings are the best :)

but the original is okay
cb chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
sorry but i have to disagree with you. I am personally a complete and utter hopeless romantic, so naturally i love the happy ending the one where he dies so too sad i waas crying and the tears wouldn't stop coming until about half way down the happy ending! Thankyou for that lovely story and i can't wait to hear more from you soon...
cookieluvr999 chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
this story was so great. it was really fun to read. please update your other stories especially clandestine.
VEMV chapter 11 . 7/12/2009
personally i like the second ending just because it spared pain for them... i love stories that end on a good note :]
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
I like the the origanal eneding best but if this eased peoples doubts then its as good as the origanal. This has been a brillaint series can't wait to read more of your stories.
steviebubble chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
i liked the other one, but this one is much nicer.
steviebubble chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
that chapter was so emotional, i actually cried, all seriousness!
rubell chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
love the chapter, hate that andy is going to die (or is he...?) and LOVED the hgttg reference...total cult classic...the first time i hated it, now...one of my favs!
MsMeka87 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
i have to say i liked the first ending better than the second one...even if it was sad it tied in with the story better than the second somehow...

Anyway...loved the two fics, thanks for the good read
TwilighterluvsEdward chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
I prefered the alternate ending because it has a MUCH happier ending and in the other ending I almost cried. When i found out Andy was sick and dying I cried, just like when Bella died(in the last story) I cried, but she was turned into a vampire, so she didn't technically die. Great story!

~Twilighter
divababe106 chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
Slight probelm.. In the first story there is nothing about victoria, so how is she in this! what is her means of revenge!
Vynne chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
I'm not sure which ending I like better...The first one or the 'Alternate Ending' one. My question is, if Andy was bloody, then wouldn't that mean Victoria had actually bitten him? Either way, this was really good.

I gotta go, later!
Nikkieee02 chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
nope i love the alternate ending, great story

my favorite was the first one lol

loved them allD
TimaA chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
omg i am so in love with your writing your a the most unbelievable writer...i love your work...and i love these sequel... you are awesome and i cried in the ending of Casualties... i really wanted to see Andy become a vampire but ohh well i like how u ended it both of the ending...

love