Reviews for Dancing from Darkness into the Light
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wow, I did not see that coming though I really should have.
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was incredible. Beautifully written and I didn't expect V to be dead at all until it all clicked together.
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was insane in the best way possible. Depressing and uplifting at the same time. Amazing work!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oooh detective Logan. Nice read. Nice twist. Post Logan.
CCBTH chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is so sad..it should be marked tragedy
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
well wow, certainly didn't see that coming till about 3/4 of the way in. The last scene was obviously the big tell-all, but good hints about it all the way through. I quite enjoyed it, though it was obviously rather sad and depressing and dark.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Whoa... I didn't see it coming. Jaws, meet floor. Really, it blew my mind. My God, that was just fantastic. And I really love Logan's guilt trip and how he fantasized Veronica; very hot and a bit romantic actually. Heartbreaking and dramatic. THANK YOU for this fic. Please keep up the good work.
joiedevivre08 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh god this was so angsty and just heartbreaking, but beautiful. It was so bittersweet. You had me completely shocked by your ending, it was scripted so perfectly.
p4rl0v3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was so good. I didn't even catch your twist until Veronica asked about the party at the cemetery. I had to go back and reread it. You plotted out the dialogue so well it worked with both layers. This was heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm glad Logan got the chance for his redemption.
LoVe4ever chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love it! Beautiful story!
ImovedtoAO3andsoshouldyou chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh. My. Gosh . . .

That was intense.

Even though I could see it coming, I was still surprised by the ending. Of course it had to be Veronica's grave. I think I'm going to reread it now just to find all the foreshadowing, from the very first sentence. I was so impressed by this story, by the way you write in general. I love your style.

I could so clearly envision everything that was happening, like a vivid dream. It was so heartbreaking, both for Veronica and Logan, but I'm glad for all the details you included. And I especially liked the bit at the end, with Logan and Veronica, and how you gave Logan the hope of redemption.

Really, well done.

Laura
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wow... I really liked this story, it took me a while to realise that she was actually dead, but it made sense.

Love it,

Stefy101
phifeversham chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Amazing story! I didn't see it coming at all. Thanks.
lilli kitty chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Holy sh;t, this messed with my mind so hard. This was so good though, wow.
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow. Powerful! I wasn't expecting the twist ending. Your writing is skillful and beautful.