Reviews for Truth About Forever From Wes
Wanting More chapter 12 . 10/14
Hello, I realize that it has been a few years since you have updated, but honestly I think you did a fantastic job. You've captured Sarah Dessen's voice really well, and I honestly can see this as being from Wes's POV. This is the only thing I have found in this FanFiction section that is worth reading. I have read this several times (usually after I finished the book for the millionth time and crave more) and am always disappointed that it ends right when Macy and Wes really start to develop and the story really starts to get good! I know this is a long shot, but could you please please please consider starting up again? I know there are a lot of readers out there who would appreciate it! I am sure you are busy with life, but if you are as much of a fan of this book as I am, I know it is easy to get sucked right back into this world! Please consider, and again, great job!
Shadowhuntinggallaghergirl chapter 1 . 10/10
I know it's been a while since you updated this but I really like and I think a lot of others do as well. So could you please continue this story? Its really good!
ArtificiallyIntelligent chapter 12 . 8/13
Wow, I Absolutely love where you've taken this story! Looking forward to seeing more soon!
L chapter 12 . 7/7
Love this! but i guess itsbeen to long to get finished now.
Please finish!
Destiny chapter 1 . 3/9
It is good. But maybe u should do a follow on. Cause even though u have changed the perspective of the story, the same things will happen. Bring out the author in u. It sound like u could make a great follow. :)
monkeygirl1425 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Love it can't wait to read more!
marauder.rabbit chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Please continue, this is great, I love it!
The Golden Angel chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Please update soon! I love this story
Julia chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Omg amazing keep going keep going!
Yours Truly Misha chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Ilove it! Keep going. :) two thumbs up
Sadia chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
you are truly talented
MissCullenVolturi chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
love it! update soon!
Keikleen chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
Really, your storry is incredible. You have make Wes point of view so realistic... And in such armony with the book...
I really hope to read a next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
wow... this is wonderful& awesome