Reviews for Melancholy's Smile
giboh92 chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Update soon...
Morrow chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
I don't even want you to make it into a stupid romance, just finish it! The idea for this story is awesome, I just want to see more scenarios you come up with. (Please?)
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Please please please update! I know you abandoned it, but please try to continue it, or at least set it up for adoption, so maybe someone else will write it! Please!
DauntlessEaton chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
It's sad good stories like this get abandoned /:
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Why ya stopped? Please continue
jedielfsorcerer chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
good story, too bad its abandoned
johncahill chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
I saw you updated one of your other stories. Hopefully you plan to update this one also. I love it.
starlineshine chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Sucks to live forever if all you wanna do is die. I haven't seen a fic like this, and it's just so difficult to find good Naruto fics... Hee. I picked this up off of a community. Yay for me, since it seems good. I'm going to keep reading now, since I really have nothing to say except to point out that this story is good. Which you probably already know. Yeah. I'm done now.
ahmadaziz chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
What's up with all thoughts of killing. Everyne wants to be killed or kill . . . . phew . . . glad I am not there. :P

Anywho, a very unique and original idea and I am sad to realize that it's left unfinished . . . :(
Turmanarmo chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Well this story has been strange but interesting, though it is sad that you have not added to it in several years, oh well I will add it to follow and move along.
LordCanine chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Love your story
Koda Aya chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Will you ever update? Because it's a really good story.
Legion1771 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
AWESOME! I love invulnerable Naruto stories... I know thats not the point... But still! I read it for this anyway! Thusly, more would be greatly appreciated!
ougley chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
thanks :)
Zoete9 chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Are you going to continue it?! Please say you will because it's sooooo good! I must know what happens!