Reviews for Tame Me
Kitty chapter 13 . 6/19
Loved this story
Anki chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
Ok hands down that was adorable. I loved it. You are amazing for writing this.
blurryfaceimagines chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
Breathtaking! Utterly beautiful! I don't even know how to express-! ...I think I'm overly stupid, but... they were making love when Light confessed to being Kira, right?
blurryfaceimagines chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
AWWWNHHHH! LIGHT-KUN BEING A TENSHI! DAMN! SO SWEEETTT! Caring for your uke is VERY important! :D The nightmares though XD
blurryfaceimagines chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Screw you. I never thought it was possible for me to cry reading a smut of one of my fav otps...Beautifully written! I LOVED how I could actually feel the emotions!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Bxecihdbikbhdihvviycviye! Ls' IMAGINATION! KYAAAHHH! AND THE TAP_TAPPING! DAMN! THEIR MORSE CODES! HSJHEJBD! SO COOL! SHIT! UNNFFF PERFECTIIIIOOONNNN! "My Love" KILLED MEEEE (from happyness) AND MY BABY'S POSSESSIVENESS!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
DAWENHHHL! Jbcjgdudug! Beautiful! . I lve it when someone (especially the whole task force!) walks-in on them getting intimate or something XD
And btw! I forgot to mention in my last review: the song you wrote was amazing! Can I write it in my diary?
blurryfaceimagines chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Awwnhhh! I bless your marriage to my dear Lawliete, Light-kun? You better keep my baby happpyy!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
PEFECCTT! UNNFFF! THE FLUFFYNESS! IJEJUDBBJ! SOOOOOO cuuute XD Yaayyy! L, you sexy baby! Look what you do to Light-kun XD Hahaha! And then you give him a cockblock for cake XD
blurryfaceimagines chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Oohhhh! Perfectiooonnn! Liiigghhhttt! You perv! XD Molesting my baby in his sleep XD I CAN'T BELIEVE that L actually said that he was fine with being molested XD bjdbhdh! I have just ONE problem with your chapters: the lyrics take waaayyy too muh space and then chapters are short. But! It's your style. And I love the fic!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
XD OMFG! L MY CUTEY BABYYY! XD But HOW did they fall? XD Was it then suddenness of his dads entrance or something? XD omfg! I can totally imagine that happening!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Wow! Morse cooodeee! :D so cool! XD
Jdhfhh! It was SO cute! I wish Light HAD confessed to L in front of her XD jsjdh! Unnfff! HOW DOE LIGHT-O REPLYYY?! XD
blurryfaceimagines chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Woa...THAT was intense! And amazing! XD I'm lovin this!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Eehh?! L saw?! XD THE REACTIONS WERE AMAZING! XD So cuuutteeee!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Wow! I LOVE that song!...Hmmmm...it was quite interesting...and although I can't say the somg completely describes the story, I guess it will in then future, but rn, it did a bit :D
Either way! I'm in love! Lemme guess: Light is seme?