Reviews for Bittersweet Symphony
InstantGratification chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
aww very cute story! i love the song Bittersweet Symphony, Teardrops On My Guitar, and Make A Memory. great writing.
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING! omg. i cried! (note: I messed up my lyrics in Ch.1...its can't not can, my bad )..) please write more...not on this story just any.
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
change i can change...ha i love that song!
xXBlissfulCursesXx chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Aww. That was such a sweet story!
castlelove1221 chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
aww perfect ending...i love that even though olivia left, elliot went after her :)
LivNel4ever chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
OH! That was great Rach! I loved it!
kinseyjo chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
I think this is the best yet! SEQUEL! :)
MariposaAngel18 chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
That was an amazing ending! I was so tearing up after they made love. I was like omg they so deserve happiness. El and Liv always find their way back to each other. That was awesome grl.
MaryWhite chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
That was the best ending ever. I jist didn't want it to. LOL! That would be such a great sequal. You know, dealing with their son, work life and getting ready for another baby. I love Olivia and babies for some reason. LOL! Thanks for updating. You did a fantastic job!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
i know you story says it is finished but i would love to read more about there little boy and the rest of there future together.
Sweet-4-Stabler chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Aw...how sweet...that was a cute and sad ending chapter all at the same time...great job!

Jess
Rally4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
WOW ROCKS!

REALLY... and I love your taste in music and your tase in pairing. he he he. Some love just ain't enough... they say... but between those two I'm willing to believe.

Thanks for the awesome STORY!
svuluver01 chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Yeah! should most definitly write more ]]
maisma51 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Really liking this story. Please continue!
xfreelifex chapter 3 . 5/12/2007