Reviews for Team Possible II: It's in the Blood
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Well, Damn. It’s certainly been a while, hasn’t it? Well, kinda been busy with repairing my computers, reading some other things and to top that off, classes started once again around here. You wanna know what’s worse? My family’s planning on moving soon. Time for some exercise!

But enough of my problems. Anyway, I finally finished this one – shorter than I expected – and… well, not like I would call it bad, but I can’t really call it a favorite. It’s a short plot of thrill given a good solution and some decent action scenes, but beyond that, I didn’t find much to appreciate, or at least, not yet.

Surprisingly enough – at least for me, because I hardly ever care about these two – my favorite part was the maturity the Tweebs have shown in a few scenes. Sad thing they didn’t get to do anything, but well, at least they show more potential nowadays.

Now, the method for defeating the Jack was an interesting one, having Joss in the Bebe’s body modified once to resemble Kim, and then re-modified to resemble Shego. Something a bit hard to picture, but a cool thing overall.

While I was surprised that that… mysterious side-plot from “Cognitive Dissonance” was picked up, I couldn’t help but to feel that even then these antagonists, the Jacks, were left as rather plain and uninteresting, and the little background given ‘bout them wasn’t anything thrilling either. It feels like this guy’s just one to forget… which is sad, because I sorta wanted to know how did this strong antagonist with Drakken came to be.

That aside, I couldn’t help but to be somewhat taken aback by how… cynical Drakken is here. Pessimist-ly predicting failure like that, acting so… unethical in certain aspects, like ordering Wade to keep working regardless of how he felt or not telling Joss the whole truth about how the experience would be. Frankly, not really sure if I like this side of him.

And aside from that, the now growing relationship between Wade and Joss feels… well, I wouldn’t said “brought out of nowhere”, but when I compare it to the work given to pairings like Fenix/Justine and Will/Monique, it certainly feels weakly composed. Perhaps I’m being too cynical now and I just need to give this couple some more time and see what happens. So I’ll leave it hanging.

Interesting start for this new character – Bego – too. I’m really wondering what’s her role gonna be like. Hopefully it won’t take too long before I start reading the next episode, although I shouldn’t temp fate like that…

So, good episode. I’ll be seeing you in the next one. And check the Slash Haven!

Yours, “Pain in my own Butt” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Take care!
Mirenope chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Yet another masterpiece. Keep it up.

By the way, chapter 3 of Natural Attachment is up if you haven't read it yet.
Wispr chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
Oh bloody hell... Vampire spirit in the Bebe perhaps?

Wispr chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
Very nice fight scene and I like how Drakken apologized to Joss. Good work.

Wispr chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Really liking this story, good work.

Wispr chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
What an nasty ending, like how you did it with the listeners hearing the battle over the radio.

Wispr chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Have to say it's neat seeing Drakken planning a rescue.

List of Romantics chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
An evil cadre of Vampires? I'm certain I would have remembered that from another story-though I do recall the incidence with KP, Ron, and Shego in Tibet, any relation or is this from another series/story altogether?

Very Cool.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Good, action-packed story, full of original concepts (at least I think the Jacks are original) and a satisfying denouement. And new twists introduced into the BE Universe. Good times, good times.

codezilla chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
The thing I like most about the BE universe is how non-mission oriented it is; it reminds me of a cross between Robinson's "Box Office Poison" and Ross' "Astro City". So of course from out of the blue you assault me with one of the most evil of baddie-mc-bad-bads out there, a mystical vampire. Scary story, great ending. I do like how you don't allow Drakken (or even Betty, but that's another review) be *completely* transformed; his madness really is a part of his identity and is the reason he really doesn't think things through. You've really brought Joss into the BE in this story.

Still, scary story; I dinna wet myself, but I coulda. Warn me first, next time!
Desslock3 chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
This was very good. I felt that your action scenes were an improvement over some of your earlier attempts. I also like how you brought in so many others as (Jim, Tim, Joss, Wade, even Drakken) as Team Possible II, and the little cliff hanger at the end.

I also liked how you tied things in a bit with their adventure in Tibet. I was glad you did that since that was really one of the weakest and least fleashed out part of your series so far. Can't wait to see you expand on the Jacks and how Dr. D and Shego know about them.

From this fic we can see how Dr. D's inability, or unwillingness, to tell the truth about what happens to Joss is the start of the dark path that Wade goes since he feels that his friend/partner has lied to him regarding someone he cares about.

Now I'm going to call you on something. This fic is the third time that you have made a connection between Dr. D and team Go. The frist was when Shego saved his leg from being amputated. The second was when Shego's father called Dr. D by his name Drew. The third was the satellite tracking that Dr. D was able to do of himself and the other possesers of comet power. So the question is, is Dr. D or is he not the fifth child from the impact? Waiting to see how you tie all that up.
The Humbug chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
First, great story; lots of action and activity and the characters were well-managed. Second, I know how you like to work with the 'back-up' characters and I believe that this was the best example of that to date! Now I'll have to re-read a little of ' .' to see what additional background I can gleen on these 'Jacks'. While I am NOT a fan of vampires as depicted in contemporary fiction, you've got something with the 'Jacks'. Too bad that there wasn't more. Again, great story!
A Markov chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
'tis evil of you to make us think that the Jack is waking up in a new improved Bebe body. But considering the modifications that Wade made, one has to wonder just what it is "Hungry" for. (yeah, trust me to head straight into the gutter.)

From the hints you've dropped over at kp/ I'm definitely interested in finding out who Ron's true friends are.