Reviews for 125 Ways to Annoy Harry Potter Haters
Annitsu chapter 1 . 6/28
very nice, i will bookmake this for reference, as well as show it to friends..mwahahahahahahhaaa (Man, i love these things. think you can make one about shoujo anime?)
katy n chapter 1 . 6/22
WOW i love it thats hilarious thats amazing i did all of them...!
KittyKate chapter 1 . 5/10
Hahaha awesome :3
I laughed so much at this, gotta try it out 'cause my friend hates Harry Potter... I think it's really going to annoy her. XD
Oh and while reading this, something popped up in my head:

Imagine if the Chudley Cannons played against the Holyhead Harpies...
"Ronald Weasley, support your sister!"
"But mum..."
Random person chapter 1 . 5/8
He he he I love this
Awsome chapter 1 . 3/28
I need to do so of these and annoy my friend who hates Harry Potter I love it tho yea that's a problem oh well lumos is one I will do my teach might know what I'm talking about tho cuz her son is a huge fan dang it long story short great list oh boy my mom will decently will regret buying those books she read#1 so she I sent completely lost but I'm on #4 so thank u so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hilarious. My cousin and I have used about 50 percent of them.
Samiha keynes chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is an AWESOME way to annoy hp haters!Thanks a lot!
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is awfully rude of someone to do to another! Here's Ron...Ron here, are you kidding?! Don't believe her! This is bloody brilliant! I'm typing on some bright screen. Amazing what Muggles come up with! Here is the Chosen One...I hate it when people call me the Chosen One, but Ginny, my sweetheart, is the Chosen One's Chosen One3 here she is!...hey it's Ginny! This what's it called...computer is so cool! Much quicker than owls. Especially considering we have Errol. And yeah be jealous...I've got Harry!3
Love,
Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron
Morgan Montropha chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is SOOO funny I love it. I was literally LOL-ing. Each of it was so creative and anyone who hates Harry Potter will have to pay and this is the best way. Great job :) (and make more!)
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Omg, I laughed so much reading some oft these (22, 29, ...). I'm seriously thinking about ding some of the suggestons myself, it's going to be hilarious! :D
Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Love it. Every one will now hate me. JK! I'll do some of theses things
Poseidon's Slytherclaw Erudite chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I will do this to all my friends :D
I like this idea so much, I want to do it for divergent. Could I do it, and credit you?
Great story and keep being a potterhead! (even if this thing was made when I was a 5 year old lol)
Mrs Umbridge chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hem, Hem why am I not mentioned anywhere!?

(Only kidding xD, awesome list I had great fun reading it, stay a Potterhead forever -)
miss malfoy chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
omg those are sooooooooooooo funny i will deantyly(sp) try them ALL!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is hilarious! I am so doing some of these!