Reviews for 125 Ways to Annoy Harry Potter Haters
Bre chapter 1 . 7/5
Haha so worked
this is awsome
HermionGranger chapter 1 . 1/27
Awesome love the run up to random long black haired men and scream Sirius I knew you were alive!
dramoine33 chapter 1 . 1/22
haha
Gwen chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I love it great job.
Annitsu chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
very nice, i will bookmake this for reference, as well as show it to friends..mwahahahahahahhaaa (Man, i love these things. think you can make one about shoujo anime?)
katy n chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
WOW i love it thats hilarious thats amazing i did all of them...!
KittyKate chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Hahaha awesome :3
I laughed so much at this, gotta try it out 'cause my friend hates Harry Potter... I think it's really going to annoy her. XD
Oh and while reading this, something popped up in my head:

Imagine if the Chudley Cannons played against the Holyhead Harpies...
"Ronald Weasley, support your sister!"
"But mum..."
Random person chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
He he he I love this
Awsome chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I need to do so of these and annoy my friend who hates Harry Potter I love it tho yea that's a problem oh well lumos is one I will do my teach might know what I'm talking about tho cuz her son is a huge fan dang it long story short great list oh boy my mom will decently will regret buying those books she read#1 so she I sent completely lost but I'm on #4 so thank u so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hilarious. My cousin and I have used about 50 percent of them.
Samiha keynes chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is an AWESOME way to annoy hp haters!Thanks a lot!
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is awfully rude of someone to do to another! Here's Ron...Ron here, are you kidding?! Don't believe her! This is bloody brilliant! I'm typing on some bright screen. Amazing what Muggles come up with! Here is the Chosen One...I hate it when people call me the Chosen One, but Ginny, my sweetheart, is the Chosen One's Chosen One3 here she is!...hey it's Ginny! This what's it called...computer is so cool! Much quicker than owls. Especially considering we have Errol. And yeah be jealous...I've got Harry!3
Love,
Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron
Morgan Montropha chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is SOOO funny I love it. I was literally LOL-ing. Each of it was so creative and anyone who hates Harry Potter will have to pay and this is the best way. Great job :) (and make more!)
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Omg, I laughed so much reading some oft these (22, 29, ...). I'm seriously thinking about ding some of the suggestons myself, it's going to be hilarious! :D