Reviews for Cheeseless Pizza
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Wow. That's a punch in the stomach to read. It's beautiful if abrupt, and the characterization is spot on. Bravo!

Ever consider expanding the part where Wilson makes him get those second opinions? I've always figured that House suffered from fibromuscular dysplasia, which causes clots in the major arteries, stroke, cardiac arrest, and other blood-related kidney and brain problems.

The clots form because the ventricles of the brain and major arteries like the carotid...I'm about to seriously start spouting medical jargon, so let me just stop right there.

Anyway, the ventricles and major arteries are twisted, thus clots form very easily, and House had the rarest presentation in his extremities. Meanwhile, no one so much as gave him a chest X-ray, which would have made the diagnosis obvious. The brain and the kidneys form at the same time, you see.

And like you had Wilson say, all that nephrology training should actually be allowed to pay the hell off. So many boos to the writers for so many reasons. BOO, writers, for throwing away House's education! BOO!

Could you possibly do me a huge favor and read my House/Batman crossover based on Marag's House used to be Robin series? If so, reading Marag's series is paramount because otherwise, it won't make sense.

Actually, unless you've seen anything about Buffy the Vampire Slayer, none of it will make sense, maybe never mind.

The fibromuscular displaysia was the point of my asking.
amdelodder chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This Story line has a lot of potential with all characters and leading in so many directions - Starts with Pizza with a friend whom he is so closed to - as seen in the lack of trust in Wilson painted in this scene and can go further into openness and ddevelopment with him and or others yet still ending in the traditional House way with a joke and a laugh and hiden truths.

WAY TO GO - Hope to see more
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
well that was depressing
Southpaw chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
wow, that was really abrupt... it's a shame you consider this complete, because it feels like it's just the beginning of something
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Somehow you always start this stories like a normal day in the life of House and then you figure out a clever way to turn it into a dramatic self-exploration or deep confession. I will never look at cheeseless pizza the same way again...

Your ending is perfect and open-ended. It leaves me, the reader, with a sense of foreboding.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Your stories are kinda sad...I like them though
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
AW! HOUSE!
embeer2004 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Nice and angsty. Let's hope House can be helped still though. Wilson can't really blame House for the cancer stunt though - House never tried to fool him, just Boston. At least he confides in his friend now, that's good...

Thanks for sharing! Em ,')
labyrinth38 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
It's great! Really good... Always love those two together. - Hope this wasn't a one-shot! :)
mikesh chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Very good
1985laurie chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love it that you know exactly what you're talking about (or you seem to!) and the writing was fab - and very in-character...

I hope you're gonna continue this? Please!

x