Reviews for Missing Scene from Safe
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
oh, poor House! You did a great job with this piece.
LadyKatieKay chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
why must you make me weep!

*cries*

This was excellent.

i love all of your stories.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
You're very talented at illustrating "sensitive" House. I think this would have been an excellent scene in the actual episode after Wilson left, but I guess that's what fanfiction is for, to make up for what the show lacks. You expressed House's physical limitations well and I love how you always end your fanfics with a deep, but short sentence summarizing the overall meaning of the story. You seem to focus more on the character's thoughts then what they actually do because this entire story was simply House struggling to get up, but you made it into something so much more than that. Excellent work!
chowrie chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I cannot put in words the awesome-ness of this fic. AWESOME. House should be irked at Wilson, but he isn't. Because he realized he is really mad at what happened to him. And that no one really got that. And that he didn't want anybody to get that because then they will see just how much less of a man he is underneath it all. Pain all around.
imfreakinorange chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
aw... I always wondered about that! I mean it must have hurt!

thanks for filling in the blank!
bmax chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
As the other reviewers already pointed out, I was also surprised Wilson picked on House's disability, knowing it might injure him in some way.

I do like how you had House forgive Wilson for the prank.

It's gotta hurt both physically and emotionally.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow, brilliant! I loved this sso much. It always struck me as odd that Wilson would deliberately cause House to fall...
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
*cries*
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Well, now I'm stalking through all your stories! Apologies, but I *am* a Housefic addict, after all (*grin*)

This was such a painful reminder of what the reality of that joke would probably have been for House. I love the way you've taken a look inside his head, and the way you've expressed his struggle not to feel hurt by Wilson's actions. I love the way you've written Cuddy too. In fact, I love everything about it! Thank you very much for it :)

:memmed:
10miles chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Great one!

I too was really surprised that Wilson would go for the cane, and even more surprised that House started smiling. This would have been a good follow-up on air. (And then maybe Cuddy running off to reprimand Wilson :)?)
embeer2004 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Indeed, I'd been waiting for a fic like this every since I'd seen that episode. Good that House doesn't blame Wilson. And nice of Cuddy that she helped him up. Sad though that he feels alone and vulnerable - poor thing.

Thanks for sharing! I just loved the story! Em ,')
labyrinth38 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
OMG - this was just *great*! Heart-breaking and cool... And I'd actually always wondered about this particular prank. I was as surprised about it as House is here... Thanks for sharing! :)