Reviews for Seeing the Sights
danvseveryone chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
I love this story. Its creepy and imaginative and all the characters are very in character. I hope that one day you will return to this and give it an ending it deserves.
GumGumOnigiri chapter 29 . 1/25/2012
Disturbing, sick and completely f #ked up, and this coming from a guy who watched 'The Human Centipede' back to back.

Though it keeps me up at night wondering what kind of mind can contemplate this kind of stuff... and in such detail. I still have to applaud you and hope you'll update someday.

What does that say about me?
squirrel1464 chapter 29 . 2/22/2011
I LOVE THIS. This has the be the single best fanfictin I have ever read, and I'm so sad that you never finished it and probably never will, seeing as it hasn't been updated in almost 7 years. (wow)But it was so fantastically written for the times it was being updated.

If you were an author I would definitely buy your book.
squirrel1464 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I know this hasn't been updated in YEARS but I had to leave a review and say how well written this is and that I'm gonna keep reading.
bookworm3213 chapter 29 . 12/29/2009
This story is absolutely amazing. I know you haven't updated it in awhile, but is it officially discontinued? And if it's not too much to ask could I know what direction you were planning to go in? I'm really sorry- I just know I won't be able to stop thinking about this one for quite a long time.
Spicy Sweet chapter 29 . 5/17/2009 is the best batman story ever...its mysterious, clever, and scary...its so good...not only the story but also you are so great at writing the characters, they are so rich and the dialouge is even surprised you dont have a million reviews...its so fantastic you should seriously consider writing detective novels or better yet batman comics...oh and i have to mention that i love robin in this fic, i just really love him...i dunno the way you wrote his character is fantastic...thank you for writing such an awesome story im so happy that i finally found a really good fanfic to read...yay...ok so maybe its been years since you've updated...ok im going to beg for you to please continue and finish this fic im dying to see what happens...dying!...anywho i wish you could tell me where you get your inspiration from cuz this is one damn good fic...alrighty take care and plz update soon

p.s. hey do you mind if i recommennd your story up on my profile, sometimes people ask for a good story and it would be nice to tell them about yurs...only if its cool with you...let me know if you can
Liviania chapter 29 . 3/31/2009
Wow. I had someone rec this despite it being unfinished, and thought I could take that. But I really do wish there were more . . . it's a well written story. You capture Batman and Robin so well.

White Evergreen chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Wow, this is just... beyond disturbing. It's dark and creepy and utterly fascinating. The way the Corinthian just zeroed in on Robin in this chapter and the last one just freaks me out. Really, this is gonna give me nightmares and I just saw Watchmen last night.

I know it's been years but I BEG you to continue. Because, honestly, I don't know if I can continue reading this knowing that I'm only going to be left hanging in the end. Please.
Ashadowofwings chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Ha! Very nice x-files reference. xD
melbulma79 chapter 29 . 9/24/2008
Just font this story. I like it. I hope you finish it some day.
Inarae chapter 29 . 7/14/2008
well done and extraordinarilly creepy. I can't even imagine how this would work out in the end, which is a sign of very good writing, in my mind. I assume it's dead,so I won't pester you with requests for more, but I did enjoy it, and have a great deal of respect for your skill at creating such a complex plot, and such an eerie mood, while still creating complex, believable characters. Thanks for writing and sharing.
The BatThing chapter 19 . 12/20/2007
I feel like just spouting gibberish instead of real words for this review, because apparently 'speaking in tonuges' would get my point across better. But, seeing as I don't believe in that, I'll refrain.

This story is amazing.

That's a poor sum up, compared to what was going through my head mentally, but it's much more understandable.

Gah! Next chapter!
Mandala chapter 18 . 7/1/2007
A very interesting story, I do hope that you continue with it. Lovely insight into the characters personalities, and very imaginative ideas to bits of the utility belt. Just a thought, but if this is following the comic in general, is the before or after No Man's Land? Otherwise, there are a few minor spelling errors, but nothing that would murder a sentence. Keep up the wonderful work! :)
DecadentPlaything chapter 29 . 1/18/2007
I am going to temporarily throw away my pride and dignity to beg you to PLEASE update ASAP! I accidently stumbled and fell over this story and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! You have developed a magnificent plot and a great sense of the characters and I cannot wait to read more!
johanna chapter 29 . 12/20/2006
this is such a good story so far you need to update soon.