Reviews for Love Is A Double Edged Sword
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
loved it) i read another of yours with bya/ren and ichi/kira and ti was fantastic!
Emily-Kun chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
HOLY CRAP! That was awesome! I loved it! I'm sad that it had to end... T_T But very awesome nonetheless!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
To bad theres not more. It was really enjoyable to read. Short though. _
Thereisnoonehereanymore chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I love it. Why did if have to end? WHY? Holy crap, that was so awesome! I could practically feel the characters emotions running through my body as I read. That's it. I'm adding this to my favorites. You rock hardcore with a backwards 'e'. For once, I don't really have anything else to say. I usually type a crap load more...well, not really. Anyway, great job! I loved it. Ikkaku, Yumichika, Byakuya, Renji, Gin, Kira and Hinomori are some of my favorite characters. Kenpachi is totally bad ass, too but that is beside the point. A lot of people think I am crazy for liking Kenny. Ah! Moving on. I hope you have written more stories because I am going to go read them. Expect more reviews from me. Bye!
Violent Dance chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
ZOMG, MORE! I DEMAND! XDD

I love it
Omochao Pururu chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Yay! Yumi/Ikkaku is hilariously adorable love. *squees* I think you should write a smutfic between them.

I really liked this one It was fun to read. And cute :D
Uchiha Yumi chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
It's so damn cute and well-written. I liked a lot how you "explored" all these characters this deeply, keeping them all in character. Wow, it's amazing!

Thumbs up, lady, you rock!

Yumi-chan
Nekotsume chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Enjoyable. Although I might say the last little piece of Ikkaku considering being with Yumichika seemed pretty out of context or something with him being so against it earlier...if it was more than a joke. In any case, I still liked it. And I like the picture you paint off Ichimaru. I think I was so caught up in him being a bad guy earlier that I forgot he also has a funny sense of humor...