Reviews for Sakaki Makio Takes a Wife
Kiyohara Shi chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
-ROFLMAO-

rich!trully rich!

I'm totally agree with you in this. btw, after read this story, I was wondering how'll Jun look like in wedding dress...he must be beautiful and cute...-dreamy eyes-
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
absolutely wonderful. jun is simply irresistible XD even the hardened yakuza are falling for him right left and center. makki really is way lucky to have snagged him.

thanks for writing :)

ceru-chan

P.S. a KAT-TUN vs NEWS dance-off? that must've been awesome... i can't seem to find it anywhere, though T.T
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh my! This got me laughing so much! I was seriously in hysterics! The fact that they all loved Jun-kun was so cute! And the wedding dress? LOL
everything is TROUBLESOME chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Well Written with little innuendoes everywhere, i love it!

clever to have everyone "swallow when Jun tossed his hair back—again." :P Jun acting so feminine is so cute.

and i love how you made Makio makea mental note to look up why Jun being a flexible dancer be a good thing :D that's fits so well with his innocent character ;)
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
very, very cute! :)
Yamamori.Fuyuki chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aw, in these times, I would like to be Sakaki Makio, thankyouverymuch.

This fic is really great! In fact, all your MBMH fics are excelent! I can't find any other MBMH fanfic (yet) so I keep reading yours over and over again. They are really good, snapsforya! 8D
asdg chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Haha freaking hilarious. Jun thinks Makio's friends are all very nice, hmm?
Chikyu-Megami chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This fanfic is made of win, the way its written really makes it feel it could be an episode of MBMH (you know ignoreing the whole Boyloving aspect of it)

Although, personally I'd still vote for Jun in a dress

Secretly running things (as alway) Mikio for the win (he still scares me though)

Awesome story,

P.S Tego makes me feel like a Pedo and I'm younger than him, and as for Intense Boy-Band Dance off-ing please to be pointing me in the right direction?
shinybicho chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
HOMG! I didn't think there would be any My Boss My Hero fics here! But after reading all your fics in your livejournal, I practically NEEDED to read some! Then someone wonderful gave me a link here, and I scanned your stories.

Now, for the story itself...

KYA!

[nuff said]
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I don't know the series, but that's fun.
Tea chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love you, you are god. I loved watching MBMH and even my mom got a kick out of the dvds, I always have to make sure I still have them at times, she's a sly one. Anyway I am just glad that someone is writing about this show. I think that Sakuranantoka and Makki are so cute together, I got the idea for them in the episode where Makki is on the roof and about to light up and Jun's face pops up. After that moment I started to think about them as a couple, especially when they had to dry out their shorts. I hope that you keep writing about them, it is great that someone is. I really love your work, after MBMH my number 2 fav is Bleach. Is it possible to make a request; I would love to see a fic about Jun and Makki's tattooing, it could be smutty or totally fluffy, but that was just an idea I had. Anyway will be looking to see what you do next.