Reviews for Hopeless
Besan chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Nice story
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Poor Sora... And TK *eyes widen* totally badass! I love the story!
Cearta Day chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I've read this story several times but never actually reviewed it, and I have to say I love it. It's beautifully written and pieced together well. As we learn more and more the pieces begin to all fit together into one dramatic but happy ending! It's not easy to find good, old Matt and TK centered stories.
Undurchschaubar x3 chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Now I'm through with every chapter. I have read ten chapters in a short amount of time. I will stick with my last review. I really liked this story. Reading ten long chapters is enough proof isn't it? :P But i have to say there was someting i wasn't to found of, the flashbacks. Of course the flashbacks are an importent piece of the story and needed to understand whats going on in the present, i understand that. And you wrote them really well and detailed. I just think there where a little too many of them and sometimes a little too long. At least in my opinion. They confused me sometimes a little but i still got the most importent points, i think. So its ok. Oh sorry but there is another think i have to criticize. The first chapters where mostly about Takerus scar and the new digidestined finding out about it. All of them where really courious about what happend to Takeru. It seemed to be an important part of the story at first but we never found out what Yamato and Takeru told the Newbies. They werent even mentioned after their hospital visit. It seemed al little like they didn't fit in the plot anymore so you just let them out.

Now enough with the "bad" things. There are still comliments i have to make You brought the most important part really well to the reader. The hope, the hope and hoplessness of Takeru and of every other person. You tried to make clear too everyone, that hope lies in everyone, you sometimes just have to dig a little. I would say you did really well one that part. Also the family matters between Takeru, Yamato, their parents and yamatos "real" mother where worked out really really well. They where together with the little couple moments my favs of this story. Oh and not to forget Takerus fight in the cafetaria, i just love it when he gets badass :P Or how you pictured the close friendship between Yamato and Taichi, was so awesome! 3

The story was really worth reading! You did great )

greetz Undurchschaubar x3
Undurchschaubar x3 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Wow great plot. Really long chapters. Great plot! Sorry for repeating but it just is the truth. I love it so far. There are still many chapters i have to read, and with them many room to start hating the story. But i doubt big time that this is going to happen. Because its really interesting. I love the genre Angst and I love your writing style. As well as Takeru centered storys. I'm usually getting annoyed when somebody uses the made up names of the charas for many different countries...the japanise names sound much better in my opinion. But I wasn't annoyed by it in case of your story. Atleast not after reading half of the first story and the way its written is way too good to be flaming such minor details. While reading the first two chapters you put through a couple of emotion. I felt pity for Takeru. Anger at Daisuke for beeing the unsensetive person he is. Relieve because you choose the redhead to be the ass and not somebody like tai. I already cant stand Daisuke. I was corious. Suprised. And shocked at the point they announced yamato being involved in a car accident and in the moment takeru got injured by patamon. And of course happy about the HikarixTakeru moment as well as about many other little things. But i have already written way too much, so i'm not gonna also write all this things. Well you see my point? If not, i just mean you did really really reaaally well!

sorry for my english, i'm german so be mercifull? :)

greetz Undurchschaubar x3
vampyfreak chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
Awesome fic!
Bista chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
A truly wonderfully written story, even if it's from 4 years ago. I loved what you did with manipulating the dubbing errors- that made me laugh xD' I guess I can't really critique this, since both you and I know you've improved greatly since writing this~

In these 4 years since writing this, I hope you have achieved your hopes and dreams mentioned at the end here, and I wish you the best of success in the future!
ReinaDesire chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
you probably here this a lot but you story was so good. you must but a very good writer.
BirdSheep chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Awesome Story! _ I loved reading it the first time, and again now.
Kella chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Omg this has to be the best digimon story i've ever read! I cant believe there are only four more chapters! :[[

i have my suspicions about either the doctor or the punk who crashed into Matt's car as this strange digimon!

i dont know i guess ill have too see

its and it's wtf and there is not its' i mean whff?

You characterize everyone VERY well i can actually see this happening! and eveyone is soo in character! I actually understand the storyline and whats going on in the digiworld. A lot of people have a good human to human storyline and loos it in the digiworld, or otherwise write it really confusing-ly. haha Great great job!

I know a lot of ppl might be upset about the Matt/Sora thing but I understand why you did it, i mean afterall it was cannon.

I'm glad you decided to keep it Takari! That's my favoriteship, i just wish they would conferm it you know? Davis does not stand a chance!

Great job!

Silver Tru-Neko chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow! This is amazingly good and in-character. I loved how you explored the relationship between the brothers!

Anahira chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
Very nice, loved it! _
FallenHope-Angel chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
oh my god i loved your story to death. please write another for tk i absouloutley love him. i love you!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
i know its been years but i still love digimon, particularly matt and tk's relationship, always my fav. so occasionally i go back to this section to read a fic or two, and i was very happy to find this one. i loved it. loved the story, the characters, i had chills when reading some chapters. and you had a happy ending to boot, loved it! i'll have to go check out more stories form you _
Waking Hyde chapter 10 . 2/24/2008
Oh, I just loved this fic! Every single moment of this damned good fic! I'm still fond of brotherly love fics, and it is amazing that you can do that in a longer fic, 'cause I only manage brotherly one-shots! TK is my favourite character, and I just love the bond he and Matt shares. Masterly done! Keep it up in other fics!