Reviews for Yours will lead mine
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 9 . 8/9
I was too tired yesterday (or rather this morning, very early...) to write my review so here it is!

Thank you very much for this alternative ending :) It really improved my mood after I read the sad one where I cried like a child. Natsuki becoming a legend, that's a masterful ending!
I don't really understand how Natsuki could not miss seing Shizuru's face, Shizuru's smiles, Shizuru's blushes... She was not blind from the beginning so even if she can sense her with all her other senses, it cannot replace the fact of simply seing her. Well, that's what I think I would feel if I became blind. But if she's happy, that's what's important.

I like the romantic explanation about the fact that Natsuki only show her eyes to Shizuru :)

Even if it was a good end I would have liked to read the "happy ending". I guess Natsuki would have recover her eyesight. Maybe we can imagine that thanks to Shizuru's training Natsuki wouldn't lose her extra capacities she gained while she was blind, making her a very powerful Otome.
I know this is a long time since your last update but if one day you feel inspired to write another ending, a happy ending, I'm sure all your readers would like it _
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 8 . 8/8
It may be because I already knew what would happen, but I sobbed almost since the beginning of the chapter...
Unfortunately I don't have someone to hug, to follow Leebot's recommendation (well, maybe not that unfortunately because she would have found me silly to cry like that) so I used my Shizuru and Natsuki plushies for that purpose.
I think I've never cried like that for a story, but I was warned, I can't deny that. It was very touching, and very well written.
Now I need of good dose of happiness to recover from it. It's quite late here but I don't care, I'll read the happy end right now! Thank you for putting the sad one first so that I can end the story on a happy note.
See you!
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 4 . 8/8
Hi there!
I've finally started to read this story :P
I was a bit worried about it because I already read Leebot's story ("Too late" if I remember well) where Natsuki is dreaming of this story and I know how it will end... But I wanted to read your story anyways, because even if it tears my heart apart I'm sure it will be beautiful and romantic. Like their deaths in episode 25, it was sad and beautiful, the best death they could have: dying together, in each other's arms... (and then they came back to life, yoohoo, happy end :D ).
But I'm glad you made 2 different endings for this fic, I'm curious to read them!

See you in another review
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
esta historia me encanto es genial
ya leí todo todo me encanto
aun que triste por que natsuki no vuelve a ver
pero aprendió a desarrollar sus sentidos
y shizuru le muestra todo y sobre todo como reconocerla
aun que no la vea jajaj
mucha suerte
y hasta la próxima saludos
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
this ending is just as good as the other one is, and i think this one all by itself is a 'happy' and normal ending...AND pretty much all i wanted to say was mentioned by 'beta's notes:' so...but i was a bit bummed out how Nao didn't cameo in this...heehe..."favorite" alert, lol; XD
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
one word: perfect...
it was all i could say, it was well written and i really was teary eyed at the end, but in all honesty i kinda expected it to be a character death, like 'titanic' jack-and-rose-on-that-door-in-freezing-sea scene, it was lovely, instant favorite!
phantom love chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
T.T *sobs... no way... it's was so.. WAHHHHHH!
Qaths10 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
I'm great with the two end

each one is unique

Pupppy chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
if this is the normal eding i would very much so like to read the happy one!
jo-Kaon17 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
i love the first ending even though they both died together,its really romantic...but this version totally suite your story i think ill be content with this ending,.. you make us realize that being able to see is not just done by our eyes,,

...this is a good example of a true love, that its infinite, even lifetime is not too long/enough for their love to so touch and emotional while reading this,which ive never felt when i read other fics..,i reread this two ending couple of times, and i still get really admire those authors that can convey so much feeling/passion in there work..,and leave their readers satisfactory...what more to say but.., you complete my day..thank you author for this beautiful piece youve share.,:)
Nykonyx chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
I did a re-read of the final chapters and I must say... I really liked both of them.

Although the first one was sad, it had a satisfying heartwrenching ending and a perfect quote. The second also integrated the quote, but I actually enjoyed Natsuki's final confession more. That one felt more like the ending to the journey. The finale to the play.

So in all, thank you again.

- Onyx

Also, congrats on creating a now renowned quote. (winks)
Grey Corvus chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
One of the sweetest, most romantic, stories i have ever read on this site. It was so awesome! Congratulations on finishing it!
Arrietti chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
This story was so wonderful. After reading the sad ending, my tears were flowing down my face for a straight 5 minutes. It is very hard to make me crying while reading a tragedy and yet I couldn't stop my tears after chapter 8.

I really love the emotions you have shown us through out the whole story. They were very powerful and well described. I also love the normal ending. It is like a treat for me. WELL DONE!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
;_; I have read this particular chapter of your story dozens of times since it was originally published, & it STILL brings tears to my eyes. Beautiful...,
momomago chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Ah this chapter brought me to tears, great one :).