Reviews for Yours will lead mine
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
hola
esta historia me encanto es genial
ya leí todo todo me encanto
aun que triste por que natsuki no vuelve a ver
pero aprendió a desarrollar sus sentidos
y shizuru le muestra todo y sobre todo como reconocerla
aun que no la vea jajaj
mucha suerte
y hasta la próxima saludos
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
this ending is just as good as the other one is, and i think this one all by itself is a 'happy' and normal ending...AND pretty much all i wanted to say was mentioned by 'beta's notes:' so...but i was a bit bummed out how Nao didn't cameo in this...heehe..."favorite" alert, lol; XD
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
one word: perfect...
it was all i could say, it was well written and i really was teary eyed at the end, but in all honesty i kinda expected it to be a character death, like 'titanic' jack-and-rose-on-that-door-in-freezing-sea scene, it was lovely, instant favorite!
KUDOS yo!
phantom love chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
T.T *sobs... no way... it's was so.. WAHHHHHH!
Qaths10 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
I'm great with the two end

HAHAH

each one is unique

regards
Pupppy chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
if this is the normal eding i would very much so like to read the happy one!
jo-Kaon17 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
i love the first ending even though they both died together,its really romantic...but this version totally suite your story i think ill be content with this ending,.. you make us realize that being able to see is not just done by our eyes,,

...this is a good example of a true love, that its infinite, even lifetime is not too long/enough for their love to end...im so touch and emotional while reading this,which ive never felt when i read other fics..,i reread this two ending couple of times, and i still get emotional...im really admire those authors that can convey so much feeling/passion in there work..,and leave their readers satisfactory...what more to say but.., you complete my day..thank you author for this beautiful piece youve share.,:)
Nykonyx chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
I did a re-read of the final chapters and I must say... I really liked both of them.

Although the first one was sad, it had a satisfying heartwrenching ending and a perfect quote. The second also integrated the quote, but I actually enjoyed Natsuki's final confession more. That one felt more like the ending to the journey. The finale to the play.

So in all, thank you again.

- Onyx

Also, congrats on creating a now renowned quote. (winks)
Grey Corvus chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
One of the sweetest, most romantic, stories i have ever read on this site. It was so awesome! Congratulations on finishing it!
Arrietti chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
This story was so wonderful. After reading the sad ending, my tears were flowing down my face for a straight 5 minutes. It is very hard to make me crying while reading a tragedy and yet I couldn't stop my tears after chapter 8.

I really love the emotions you have shown us through out the whole story. They were very powerful and well described. I also love the normal ending. It is like a treat for me. WELL DONE!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
;_; I have read this particular chapter of your story dozens of times since it was originally published, & it STILL brings tears to my eyes. Beautiful...,
momomago chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Ah this chapter brought me to tears, great one :).
sephign chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
I am totally blown away too by this ending. For me this is counted an happy ending. A so very amazing one at that. You've showed how they are wholly and totally in love and devoted to each other, I sniffled a little even at this ending. This is really good, this story (even when you made me cried) *sobs*
sephign chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I cried, I did. It is simply beautiful, even if it ends with death. I don't know if I can call this a sad ending; it IS sad, yes, that our characters have to die, but they died together, with each other, physically and mentally, so heart-wrenchingly beautiful. This is one sad fanfic that I don't regret reading (well, I always read them even if I know they are sad anyway).

Lucky I was alone on my bed or I wouldn't how to explain why I'm crying. Thank you for writing this!
dagomir chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
*sniffing and trying to get her words together*

That was so bloody-saddy-beautifully brilliant. I guessed what was coming and I was forewarned by some reviews (at first it was like "yeah, crying and what not? it's just fanfiction, what's there to cry about?") but still...

When Shizuru asked Natsuki to be her Master... gosh, it's like 3rd or 4th story in my whole life I was that close to actually crying!

Sweet sweet ending though with a little note of bitterness hidden in it.

The only thing this story lacked for me was some images of Natsuki learning to "see" the world differently - like you know, Shizuru guiding her hands from behind when using knife and fork and so on - that'd be some nice fluff :P