Reviews for Epitaph
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Interesting. Peace out.
Woolfkid chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I am a great fan of the film too, and that was a very very short story but good (i am a tom-boy by the way)
Tattersail chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Short, simple, to the point, but a wholly enjoyable read. Well done:)
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Short and sweet and to the point. Nice work.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Beautifully moving. I like it a lot.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Interesting thoughts by Wells. I thought "Dog Soldiers" was a way cool movie, too. Good job.
Lonicera Japonica chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh man, this just reminds me how much I love this movie all over again. God, poor Wells...he was so awesome. But really, this is fantastic, and a perfect example of why I hate it when people mock drabbles as a writing form. It's difficult to do, and some of them are really excellent. Like this one! I'm so adding this to my favorites.
Joe chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Darkover chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This story is a prime example of how a story doesn't necessarily have to be long to be either well-written or moving. I'm also a big fan of the movie, and this was breathtaking. Thanks very much for writing and posting it.
cirana chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
gd fic
Joe chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I Always liked the movie it was scary,sad, and...Interisting. pity theres not many stories for this.
HurlyBurly chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow, short but awesome!

Wells was my favourite character in this movie! Too bad he had to die...:-(

Keep on writing, we need more Dog Soldiers Fics!

*gives Hazgarn a cookie* Take this, you deserve it!
XWerewolfPirateX chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Thank you for putting this story up! It's about time someone wrote a story about Dog Soldiers. Thank you again, and KEEP WRITING!
SyKoticOrKa chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I have the film currently playing in the background and when I turned to look at the "Just In" page there it was, this short but awesome fic. Sorry if I can't come up with anything more decent but I really like it. Faultless.

Instant fave!