Reviews for By The Windowsill
CYUTE!
Dark Amy-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I Love It! n/n
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
So cute! Awsome for a first story.
Saksa Tyskland chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
aw, that was so sweet! I love how you used both of their POV's in different paragraphs, it made it so much more interesting. And the characters weren't OOC either, so I really liked this, it was a pleasure to read.
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
wow! that was very intersting ansd really very detailed I liked it A lot!-
LianFex chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Wow...for a first time, I could say you did a great job! Very well-written and the feelings are shown clearly. Very cool...

Keep it up! I'm faving this coz I think yeah, obviously...I like this!

Later!

~Lian
XxAnonymous1xX chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Aww.. this one was so cute! And pretty amazing for your first SasuHina! Ive read plenty of comparisons btw Sasuke and Hinata [it's like a given for this pairing, but I love it anyways xD] and this was a really, really good one. Congrats on a well-done oneshot!
Kamikon Wolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Not my favorite pairing, but it was well written! I loved it!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
oh that was well written! Great job for your first SasuHina!
DarkBlackDragone chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
WOW.

This is pretty good for no dialog. :3

Well written!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was cute.
Nymphadorena chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i love the originality of this-the structure, the detail. even though i don't like sasuhina, you've made this story work beautifully. the ending is especially satisfying.
Jhay chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Lovely. Cute. Perfect. That's what I thougt of your story. It was really really GREAT! I loved it. -

And great job keeping Sasuke in character...not many authors can pull that of, yet you did flawlessly. Kudos once again.

This was truly an amazing story. I hope you write more SasuxHina in the future. I mean if this was your first try at the pairing, then it's obvious that you have a talent for it.
naash chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wow...that was brilliant. i like it how you made twp different people ave common ground