Reviews for Their Time
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Great story short but, well told.
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this story, especially the bit about Teal'c lighting candles until he's only a memory. I do have a question, however- the quote that's at the end of the story, talking about how when the universe was young and suns had just begun to rise a story had begun and how this was their time- is this a quote, and if so, from where? I googled it and can't find it, so I'm not sure if it is or not.

It's a lovely bit of lines. I'm just wondering where it came from.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is beautiful. A new favorite.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Good but the ship's name is the Odyssey not the Odessey
Kyizi chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I really love this. It's so very Teal'c and it just makes me smile :)
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
A bit confusing as to what time frame it's in, but like to see things through Teal'c's eyes for once with all he knows of the 50 years. Thanks for writing.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was such a nice story. It was so simple and so perfectly telling. Wonderful.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
ACK! Great follow up to the epi...I love, I love, I love...going on faves!
i-escaped-reality chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I really liked that :) It was sweet, gentle and nice. Those words aren't meant to sound mundane, they are just how i see your story, very reflective. Well done, i really enjoyed it.

Just one question though, who was the kid with the blue eyes and brown hair?
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
The first good unending fic I have read :)!
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Excellent.
NrwaRebel chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love this, so perfect, and so great to read after watching Unending for like the 50th time.
StargateBerta chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Thanks, I really loved this!

I was so sad this morning whem I watched this episode. But SG1 is still alive, even if there are no more stories on tv. I look forward for the films, but isn't the same thing...
Aertyn - Fluff Monster chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
*sniffles* I can't believe it's over... *sighs*

You should submit this to the writers, tell them that anyone can damn well end it how it deserved to be ended. Not with some crudsty movies that will NOT end it how people wanted it ended

*end rant*

Very well written, love the Jack and Sam bit.
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Oh wow... that was just beautiful in its simplicity! Great job! *bounces and adds to favorites*