Reviews for Encounter At Dawn
TKB17 chapter 4 . 8/25
I think the premise is interesting, but I've already got a few major issues with what I'm reading.

First, the cylons and colonials have a near obsessive hate for one another. There would be no talking, not this easy at least.

Second, the SGA functions under UN rules including the Geneva Convention. Torture is absolutely abhorrent to the 'Atlantians', and when something similar happened with Sheppad and the Genii, Atlantis went to war. Again, there would need to be a much longer cool-down period before talks started.

It feels like way too many details are being left out, and that things are progressing much too fast.
OldMasterMage chapter 35 . 5/28
Really enjoyed this story. Only discovered it yesterday. Thank you for posting.
Dayin chapter 35 . 5/23
Wow, you seem to attract some really garbage reviews. I just can't understand the mindset of someone who barges in and argues details of the specs of fictional ships and weaponry, especially when the Stargate series itself is already pretty inconsistent with the capabilities of their technology. (Asgard technology is better than ancient technology, as shown by Asgard upgraded ships destroying wraith ships easily, but Ori ships based on similar principles handily beat the Asgard?)

Just like in Stargate, you write the capabilities of the ships in line with the rules of drama and not against some arbitrary metric for how powerful a fictional ship must be. It's frustrating to see otherwise good writing and pacing reviewed by the comment section from a Death Battle Youtube video. Anyways, good job and I enjoyed this one a lot.
Darth Gumby chapter 28 . 5/12
Even with shields...an O'neill class ship should CRUSH a hive in less than 5 shots. With a ZPM... a BC-304 is basically invincible next to a hive.
Darth Gubby chapter 18 . 5/11
2 things...no way the Asgard named a ship after McKay...he hasn't done anything to deserve it. Also...yes they do have a brig.
EvilTheLast chapter 34 . 7/5/2016
I just found this story a few days ago. It was a good read.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Stunningly AMAZING.
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 35 . 11/5/2015
I hope the sequel will come one day
deitarionSSokolow chapter 35 . 10/3/2015
The story could REALLY use proofreading in some places but, otherwise, I loved it.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
I really enjoy this story. Sorry it isn't finished.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/30/2015
you brought back shepard. your fic is saved
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Wraith ships have no shields, you blithering idiot. This story is inaccurate and rife with bullshit. The colonials tortured McKay and yet Weir and Sheppard are being buddy-buddy with them and giving them rides in puddle jumpers and shit like that? Go take a hike.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
With the whole cylon aspect you should of had them show the terminator movies
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Mckay is completely out of character and while its not certain yet from what you've alluded it sounds like you've made the mistake dozens of other authors have made making the colonials and cyclone dozens of times more powerful then they really are which ruins the reality of the story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
dude stargate universe would not have been cancelled if you wrote it