Reviews for Encounter At Dawn
Guest chapter 33 . 14h
you brought back shepard. your fic is saved
Wraith ships have no shields, you blithering idiot. This story is inaccurate and rife with bullshit. The colonials tortured McKay and yet Weir and Sheppard are being buddy-buddy with them and giving them rides in puddle jumpers and shit like that? Go take a hike.
With the whole cylon aspect you should of had them show the terminator movies
Mckay is completely out of character and while its not certain yet from what you've alluded it sounds like you've made the mistake dozens of other authors have made making the colonials and cyclone dozens of times more powerful then they really are which ruins the reality of the story
dude stargate universe would not have been cancelled if you wrote it
dun chapter 1 . 6/21
it's just as good as the first one. I really hope you continue the story it would be a shame if a masterpiece like this was never finished. I am truly a fan of your work it is simply brilliant.
PascalDragon chapter 35 . 6/21
A very interesting story. Especially considering that it ended much more peaceful than most other stories in this crossover. ;)

Yours,
Sven
Brian1972 chapter 4 . 3/29
You realise 5/6 is bigger than 3/4?
Nate chapter 14 . 3/11
Yeah done with this.

I'm beginning to hate these fucking SG1/nBSG crossovers - the colonies are never called out and held responsible for being raging fucking assholes.
Nate chapter 2 . 3/11
Ugh - yet another fucking story pandering to the fucking paranoid asshole colonials.

They torture anyone from Earth or Atlantis - their entire fucking fleet of tin cans needs to to be blown out of the fucking universe, or they need to be dumped onto a planet and left for the fucking wraith.

In case you haven't noticed - I fucking detest the goddamn fucking colonials and their little parochial attitudes.
Dude you only made one mistake you killed Sheppard. You can kill pretty much anyone but Sheppard.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
You killed Shepard. It now sucks
dp chapter 35 . 10/30/2014
Excellent. A good story, well executed and well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Lazy sloppy writing on the author's part, as they decided to handwavium the Colonials to speak modern English rather than the proper extreme dialect of Ancient Greek.

Would it be too much hassle to do a bit of translation thingy? Some professor can speak Greek and they muddle it out? Spoilt the realism and immersion for me.

Otherwise, well done overall and I'll carry on reading.

Just remember for future stories...the Colonials DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH!

Here's a few more ! to emphasize that point.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 33 . 8/26/2014
*Snicker* That last little snippet at the end. Luv it.