Reviews for Voldie's Book Club
TomXHarry Love Child chapter 7 . 7/18
I'm so confused, is Harry and Voldemort having relations? I thought they were just teasing but now I'm not sure.
QwertyTremy chapter 9 . 4/21
First fanfic comment for you! I spent two nights reading this and I'm like whoa, wow, this is superb. The ending left me dumbfounded though. I tried real hard to figure out something, about WHY A LITTLE TOM? and WHAT WAS VOLDIE THINKING?! but, well. I'll reread this piece in the future so we'll see
Kurai Ummei chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Amazing read. I didn't know most of the books and yet the subtle, creeping feelings of plot came through. Excellent characterization too!
Oliver V chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Read title of last chapter
Aw, fuck.
ObsidianPen chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
This is just brilliant.
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Well this was an odd ending
emme-hime chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
I love the story to death, but i got to ask are you danish because in the part about harry getting the book you wrote gratis and as far as i know that is a danish wrote.
i am sorry if i am wrong and just wasting your time, since i am only on my thrid year of english

love emme-hime
Val chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Among the most beautiful stories here on this one is without doubt the sickest one. And I mean every word. Beautiful as hell (oh Merlin that language!). Sick as heaven (oh Morgana that plot!). Go figure.
Siriusly, we have here a must-read amongst all HPLV fics. Many thanks to the author for indeed the sickest pleasure I've ever had!
insouciantmouse chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Why is Voldie able to say his 'L's if they knocked his teeth out? The 'L' sound distinctly has me hitting my front teeth with my tongue... But then again, if you took out the 'L's his voice would be incomprehensible.
crackinthecup chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Brilliantly written. I had tears in my eyes a couple of times. I personally love that you leave so many things open to interpretation. It made me think about the story long after I had finished reading it.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
"I suggest you avoid sodomising your schoolwork, Mr Potter..."

Now, that is absolutely, utterly, brilliantly, *priceless*! You're a seriously insane, seriously great writer. Please let me know where I can purchase your books!

Blue
oregonbird chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I shall go completely mad if all these wonderful stories are unfinished.
sun chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
it's a rather good story with a very peculiar ending. i am only wondering is the figure of Little Tom whole or still amputated?
Anaelyssa chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Hmm. I think I need to find a Dumbledore-bashing story to self-medicate after this.

It was a good, well-written story, thank you. Though Voldemort's speech was a little annoying, but then, there was good reason for it.
Gaijinmononoke chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
Okay, just hit send by accident- hopefully there weren't to many glaring typos or ill-advised tangents.

I was just going to say in conclusion that I had completely forgotten about that line from OotP, but when I read it again, I remembered disliking it as vehemently as I LIKED Dumbledore's character overall. Not because I felt it was out of character or anything, but just because I was sad that he couldn't be quite prodigiously wise and compassionate enough to empathize even with the people he has to PROTECT people from- because he's one of the few actors in canon with enough power and in a position that they can AFFORD to... sympathize with the devil, so to speak (though now that you've got me doubting everyone's motives left and right, I suppose he could have been saying that just to intimidate Voldemort- almost a kind of flyting?). And Harry's epiphany (whether completely wrong or not), just resonates beautifully (ha, though how evil of me to think so) the way only one of those "long spear" setups can.

Also- inane question that you in no way have to answer, but- did you learn the word "quidnunc" when you tried looking up "quidditch" in the dictionary? Because I did (both for quidnunc and quiddity), and I was therefore unduly amused to see it pop up in such a memorable fashion in a Harry Potter fic.