Reviews for Voldie's Book Club
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 9 . 2/9
this is great and all but i dont understand why tom is young? is it because of dumbledore destroying horcruxes? if harry said finite does that mean voldemort was glamoured. dumbledore was no surprise. still it is noce that harry is rescuing him
Alex chapter 9 . 1/27
I didn’t really enjoy this one. I mean when I read LV/HP fanfics if there is even a hint at possible manipulations or lack of love from Voldemort’s side I instantly grow suspicious and emotionally disconnect from their relationship, but this one had me fucking tricked. I told myself ‘no, Voldemort doesn’t love harry he’s manipulating him’ but by the last chapter I had already forgotten and was a hardcore fan of their love. God I hate endings like this, makes me wanna smash my head against a wall.
TomXHarry Love Child chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
I'm so confused, is Harry and Voldemort having relations? I thought they were just teasing but now I'm not sure.
QwertyTremy chapter 9 . 4/21/2017
First fanfic comment for you! I spent two nights reading this and I'm like whoa, wow, this is superb. The ending left me dumbfounded though. I tried real hard to figure out something, about WHY A LITTLE TOM? and WHAT WAS VOLDIE THINKING?! but, well. I'll reread this piece in the future so we'll see
Kurai Ummei chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Amazing read. I didn't know most of the books and yet the subtle, creeping feelings of plot came through. Excellent characterization too!
Oliver V chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Read title of last chapter
Aw, fuck.
ObsidianPen chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
This is just brilliant.
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Well this was an odd ending
emme-hime chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
I love the story to death, but i got to ask are you danish because in the part about harry getting the book you wrote gratis and as far as i know that is a danish wrote.
i am sorry if i am wrong and just wasting your time, since i am only on my thrid year of english

love emme-hime
Val chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Among the most beautiful stories here on this one is without doubt the sickest one. And I mean every word. Beautiful as hell (oh Merlin that language!). Sick as heaven (oh Morgana that plot!). Go figure.
Siriusly, we have here a must-read amongst all HPLV fics. Many thanks to the author for indeed the sickest pleasure I've ever had!
insouciantmouse chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Why is Voldie able to say his 'L's if they knocked his teeth out? The 'L' sound distinctly has me hitting my front teeth with my tongue... But then again, if you took out the 'L's his voice would be incomprehensible.
crackinthecup chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Brilliantly written. I had tears in my eyes a couple of times. I personally love that you leave so many things open to interpretation. It made me think about the story long after I had finished reading it.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
"I suggest you avoid sodomising your schoolwork, Mr Potter..."

Now, that is absolutely, utterly, brilliantly, *priceless*! You're a seriously insane, seriously great writer. Please let me know where I can purchase your books!

Blue
oregonbird chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I shall go completely mad if all these wonderful stories are unfinished.
sun chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
it's a rather good story with a very peculiar ending. i am only wondering is the figure of Little Tom whole or still amputated?