Reviews for Voldie's Book Club
Damn! This was such a waste of time, I can’t even describe it properly. Totally useless ;(
Burnehn chapter 9 . 10/24/2019
thats it?!

wait what

So clearly Riddle is like that because of something Dumbles did, but why did none of Harry's previous finites cancel the spell? I can see that the gaslighting alludes to the torturers identity, and the charade of the torture itself. Even to the Volde's status as an... amputee.

i want to assume that the torture was real bc otherwise all of Harry's conflict was for no reason, but not only did Volde's appearance and degree of injury turn out to b a lie, but his missing teeth problem did as- No. you didididnt. oh god, was he growing in his bloody teeth? so were the dreams lies then? Surely not! Harry himself said they were too authentic in comparison to past ones that were aimed at confirmed trickery.

but the vision about Volde busting his teeth out must have been a lie then, if the above theory is correct. And he sounded rather lucid at the end there. And harry made mention of how odd it was that Volde had gently, over 8 months, led Harry to the conclusion of the torturers identity.

fuck, man, this is like the finale of Lost!

i know a story is supposed to be about the journey, but the way youve written this is entirely dependent upon the ending. the lack of clarity implies too many conflicting theories and its unfulfilling in terms of what the heckeroozi actually happened.

other than that, this was philisophical and amusing. writing quality was kinda shakey though.

one more thing, this, if Volde is the manipulator, throws Dumbles into perspective as being genuinely disbelieving of Harry's visions which is odd. its just, golly, the concept of that torture was horrible and the decline of Volde's sanity.

dammit to hell, ive read the ending again and it WAS Volde being a manipulative ass wasnt it? well shit. if thats the case, Harry seems to realise it too. the comment about being used and fighting good people and all that time wasted could easily apply. but, well, idk. he seems the type to rage rather than just take Volde anyway, ragardless of love or not
Burnehn chapter 8 . 10/24/2019
im halfway through the chapter and i have for some reason contained myself so far, but that absolute fucker! i am convinced Dumbles here is the masked man. i mean, wanting revenge or justice is one thing but performing the way he had without an ounce of compassion is GAH! Cruel!
Burnehn chapter 5 . 10/24/2019
in between being philisophically heartwrenching, this is rather hilarious
Burnehn chapter 5 . 10/24/2019
""Him,said Voldie.

i had to do a muffled scream at that
Burnehn chapter 4 . 10/24/2019
that is so fucking sad. the sheer rage of such a situation would have killed me!
chabluechoco chapter 9 . 7/28/2019
awwwwwwww this end !
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 9 . 2/9/2018
this is great and all but i dont understand why tom is young? is it because of dumbledore destroying horcruxes? if harry said finite does that mean voldemort was glamoured. dumbledore was no surprise. still it is noce that harry is rescuing him
Alex chapter 9 . 1/27/2018
I didn’t really enjoy this one. I mean when I read LV/HP fanfics if there is even a hint at possible manipulations or lack of love from Voldemort’s side I instantly grow suspicious and emotionally disconnect from their relationship, but this one had me fucking tricked. I told myself ‘no, Voldemort doesn’t love harry he’s manipulating him’ but by the last chapter I had already forgotten and was a hardcore fan of their love. God I hate endings like this, makes me wanna smash my head against a wall.
ObsessiveReader20 chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
I'm so confused, is Harry and Voldemort having relations? I thought they were just teasing but now I'm not sure.
QwertyTremy chapter 9 . 4/21/2017
First fanfic comment for you! I spent two nights reading this and I'm like whoa, wow, this is superb. The ending left me dumbfounded though. I tried real hard to figure out something, about WHY A LITTLE TOM? and WHAT WAS VOLDIE THINKING?! but, well. I'll reread this piece in the future so we'll see
Kurai Ummei chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Amazing read. I didn't know most of the books and yet the subtle, creeping feelings of plot came through. Excellent characterization too!
Oliver V chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Read title of last chapter
Aw, fuck.
psdkplcpw chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
This is just brilliant.
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
Well this was an odd ending