Reviews for Voldie's Book Club
BloodiedFangs chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
Feeling quite confused about the ending, but loved the story. The descriptions were horrible but effective at the same time, very well done with that. Not my fave LV/HP but very well written with a good but twisted plot :)
Purple Spotted Nori chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
I love this fic, it makes my heart crumble. Now I'm going to track down the books that were mentioned, except for the few I have read, before re-reading. Thank you for this wonderful piece.
account unused - inactive chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
Well...wow. You've completely ruined my brain with this. I can't actually think straight.

Sorry. I think I'm trying to say I loved this story, but not quite succeeding.

I really did love this. Although I've got to admit i'm at a bit of a loss as to the ending.

Did Voldie actually feel anything for Harry, beyond loathing?

And why did he look like Riddle at the end?

(I'm sure this was all clear to anyone with half a brain, so please forgive this)

Putting my lack of intelligence aside, it really was a great fic :)
Shiruy chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
This story, like just about all of your stories, was utterly fascinating. A bit repulsive every now and then but very ingenious. I haven't quite sorted out all my thoughts after finishing Voldie's Book Club, but I know I learned something from this story. You did a really great job!

Shiruy

PS: You also managed to damage my faith in humanity. I'm not sure if it's apropriate for me to thank you for that, but I will. Thank you.
Dezy-X29 chapter 9 . 12/14/2007
WOW... O_O just, wow
firedraygon chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
Lovely. I like how you dropped all the clues about who the torturer was. I figured it out halfway through and was just WAITING for Harry to open his eyes, my gosh! Gotta love dramatic irony, haha. Please do write more!

~fd97
Hebi R chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Actually, I do not know how humans taste, but I've heard the flesh smells like pork when cooked. And the person who told me this was present when a co-worker badly burned himself. No canabalism was involved in the discovery of this fact.
capricious insanity chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
i love this fic though i don't understand it completely.

"harry lohes me."

it's just so cute. :)

please make more.
whitecoatswontgetme chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
Wow. I'm amazed and that wasn't how i thought it was all gonna work out but it was good - and yey Snape wasn't the total git of them all. it was dumbledore. (sorry - major snape fan) so yeah. I loved it. and how you described each book and its relevance from Harry's point of view was just incredible.
alli-sun chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
This story was both entrancing and disturbing. Please take that as a compliment. I was literally hooked on reading this for a good, lengthy hour and I'm still rather confused. My poor, pathetic mind had become boggled. I really like it, it was well-written to the point where I wondered if this was actually written by someone or if it just sort of appeared in midair, all edited and everything.

So let me see if I got everything straight?

Harry won, but did not kill Voldemort.

Dumbledore has been torturing Voldemort.

Voldemort has no feelings for Harry, except absolute loathing. And he was only sleeping with him to get Dumbledore annoyed.

Harry loves Voldemort.

...Well, those points were rather obvious. I sort of don't understand the ending, I mean, it can't end there right? Unless you've got a sequel or something. I dunno. This is an odd review. But I'll just have you know that this story was magnificent and entertaining and was an oxymoron itself because it was hard to follow yet not hard to follow...which doesn't make sense. Sorry. It was good, that's what I'm trying to say. n-n
PandaFusion chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
Soo... let me see if I absorbed all this right.

Dumbledore was the one torturing Voldemort?

Harry rescued Voldemort from Azkaban?

That's basically the main points, and somehow my brain has fried itself, so if you just give me like "yes" or "no" that'd be great lol. Great story though! Really well written (
Gabzies chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
Sniff Sniff...i think i understand the ending since i looked up gas light(s). I was hoping that Voldemort really did love Harry...but then again, he never said he was just trying to make him crazy and get out and "get the jewells'.If I'm wrong, please tell me:0 I really loved this story and I got the Othello joke...go drama club! I love some of your othe work, too. like "How i learned to stop worrying and love lord v"... I was always half expecting Voldemort to try and Crucio Harry, put then force his wand down. Ah, movie references. i also loved "the gardener repents", and "Ghost in the Cell". You write lv so beautiully but at the same time not making him ooc. I love you, and i added you as a favorite.

am i right or wrong?
Anita M. Blake chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
"The news was:

- Draco really did have the Dark Mark, it transpired (HA!), but had not been sent to Azkaban. In fact, he would probably be back at school in September. I was not pleased about this.

- I’d seen Bellatrix Lestrange die; she’d been killed when the ceiling fell in. She was still dead.

- Lucius Malfoy and Fenrir Greyback had been killed in a lengthy battle with the Aurors.

- Wormtail and various minor DEs had surrendered and made grovelling confessions, and were currently in Azkaban.

- Ollivander claimed he had been acting under Imperius. The authorities weren’t wholly convinced, but he was let off with a fine.

- Snape had been fully exonerated and was back at Hogwarts, teaching. DAMN! What was Dumbledore thinking?

- Stan Shunpike was still in Azkaban. WTF?

- Nobody knew what had happened to Lord Voldemort. He was in a secret location and Remus surmised that he was being tortured. Thank you for that insight, Remus."

If JKR wrote that, someone would punch her in the face.
Come like shadows chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
I have been, and am very confused. ...Is Dumbledore the torturer? Or did Voldemort fake it all, everything, the fingers and legs ect. I'm just... so confused. I loved the story though

! ... Hanks. Come like shadows
Gnomeish chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Very strange fic. Incredibly weird. Slightly humorous. Mildly disturbing.

The only way I can think to describe how I felt about this fic is something like this:

AT the same time that I read this fic and think "Holy crickets, wtf is going on here." because it makes absolutely no sense at times, my mind takes it all in and comprehends it perfectly and spits it back out so that it doesn't seem so nonsensical.

Your mind must be a wonderful place, that's all I can think. I don't know how you can even write in this style. I have no clue how something like this could be accomplished. THat is amazing. You are amazing. I love Voldemort in this fic, how strange he is. I actually thought at the end, the one behind the mask would be Harry. Hah. But it wasn't. The real culprit was really my first guess. It fit, I mean, who else could have access and stuff?

Anyways, this fic is scary and wonderful, funny and weird, sad and happy, horrifying and romantic.

I don't really know how to describe it. But it's going on my favourites list, so yay.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »