Reviews for Numb
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Poor Bella...
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Your spelling is terrible. You have been reported.

The Bad fic hater.
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is heart breaking. Something like this should have been written in the book, it makes me feel so much closer to her. I have tears swimming in my eyes. :(
lolafalana chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Excellent writing.
June chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Amazing. I love angst stories set in New Moon, they're so depressive, but that's what I love about them. This is incredibly well written and covers a part of the story that stephenie Meyer didn't. Brilliant.
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
this was really amazing. beautiful really. you wrote bella as perfectly as i could have imagined in that episode. When she said his name i started crying. i just felt soo bad for her, and i felt like i could feel all the pain she was going through, it felt so real, the way you wrote it.
12345jj chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
aww this nearly made me cry. i love it! :) poor poor Bella...
Mariea1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
WOW! I totally felt her pain. Well written.
geophf chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
From the radio, to Charlie, to preparing soup for dinner, to baseball, to the CDs, to Sense and Sensibility. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did.

Oh! How she made it though that day, I don't know. But I can just hear her screaming through the night and waking up the next day without even pain to anticipate.

Numb. What an appropriate title of this vignette.

omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
woah. this is the best fanfic i have read that takes place during new moon. you are a very talented author and i hope you keep up the amazing work!
OfficiallyDazzled chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
-sniffles- OMC that was so sad! really good, though!
22879275 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
i loved it! you did an amazing job describing Bellas pain here. its so very sad :( awesome job! ;)

Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I'm.Forbidden.Fruit chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was really good, and inevitably sad!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
It truly was beautiful as was sad. I really liked it; I cried a whole bunch. My Immortal by Evanescence is the perfect song for this. :) -vikkaayBYAH