Reviews for Deadly Posessive
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ow. D: -Is feeling mental pain just by reading about when Envy broke Roys legs- That must have really hurt. -Winces- He can't even get automail now with his nerves gone. Dx

You intended it to be disturbing and bone chilling, and well, it WAS disturbing for me. So, good job. ''''''
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
poor Roy just can't seem to get a break...*tear* I LOVE Roy! I'll kill Envy to save him!

Such a awsome story.
Gee Brittany chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
lost cause331 I know! I read and I was like nooooo crazy old women!
lost cause331 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Envy Breaking Roy's leg reminded me of the movie version of "Misery" Poor Roy.
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
OO' Is it sad I want a sequal to this? IT'S FRICKING AWESOME! :D I think Roy's a bit OOC but other then that it's awesome!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
W-O-W! This is just an amazing story. Just the type of story that I was think of would be true with Envy. The suspense for this, wow! I couldn't stop reading until I hit the end, and then I just sat and stared for a lil while.

Amazing story!
trikkiv chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
very nice. normally, I don't like Envyx anyone, but with this, it kind of meshed together. It was kind of weird to see Roy so . . . so . . . I guess he just wasn't really standing up for himself throughout it. And while this was published a long time ago, I will admit, that a sequel would be very. . . very good for this story. I would like to see how this story progresses.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was well-written, but I felt that Mustang was extremely out of character. He's a very strong man, and I feel like the process of breaking him down would be a lot longer, even if Roy did fall in love with Envy. And he would never show this kind of weakness to ANYONE. But I did like the ending. It made me shiver.
trikkiv chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
why not keep it going?
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Oh my god... is it sad that I found this story quiet humorous?

"A pet doesn’t get to choose when it leaves his master, the master decides when it’s time to put him down!”

That had to be the funniest thing I read.

Onward...
PhantomBoo chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
.GOD! you can't tell me that it was a oneshot ! that was so..so... i can't find words ! but I REALLY WANT to read more ! PLEASE ! *begs!*
enbii chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
My favorite pairing, and great story too. I read it once again
KRenee chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
oh wow that was awesome. i loved it! that was just so awesomely cooland...! kyaH! *roflmao* (Don't mind her, she's a sadist. :D) OH YES! WE FINALLY RUBBED OFF ON HER! MUAHAHAA! ~...~ lol, not only does she follow Hidan in Jashinism, she's also a sadist. :D woot! we! why is there a sudden rush of plot bunnies eating away at my brain to amek room for more imagination... THANKS FOR TEH BUNNEHS! :D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Any chance you're going to continue this. It was quite good.
Isleya chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This was really good! Is there a sequel to this? Cause there should be.